We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Ahoy all

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
MrYogurt

Ahoy all

Postby MrYogurt » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:59 pm

Hello all! :)

Today was a great day... ever since I was in my early teens (I think?) I wanted to play outbreak online. I read every single magazine article I could get my hands on about this game and absorbed all the info, however as living in europe we didnt have the online function in the first game which was disappointing and with second game our house hold still didint have broadband. So it was no outbreak online for me. Untill this day!

I want to thank people who made this project possible and the two of my first online survivor buddies: blue_fox and RMB. Warm thanks to you all from cold & rainy Finland! <3
Why workout for six pack since I can buy one from store?

RiZzO_420X

Re: Ahoy all

Postby RiZzO_420X » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:06 pm

Welcome to the server. Hope you enjoy your stay.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Mesmeric Rose

Postby Mesmeric Rose » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:41 am

Welcome! :)

JamesPIII

Postby JamesPIII » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:46 am

Hello all! :)

Today was a great day... ever since I was in my early teens (I think?) I wanted to play outbreak online. I read every single magazine article I could get my hands on about this game and absorbed all the info, however as living in europe we didnt have the online function in the first game which was disappointing and with second game our house hold still didint have broadband. So it was no outbreak online for me. Untill this day!

I want to thank people who made this project possible and the two of my first online survivor buddies: blue_fox and RMB. Warm thanks to you all from cold & rainy Finland! <3
Hey there glad you get to experience this gem!

RISHINSHUYON

Postby RISHINSHUYON » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:57 am

Enjoy the fun in the server and community! Hope we can play together sometimes :D

insanesnowball

Postby insanesnowball » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:22 pm

I was ten when this came out now I'm 23 lol :)) :)) :)) I'm so glad someone thought to bring it back

Return to “Introduction”