We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello! c:

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
nam654

Hello! c:

Postby nam654 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:13 am

Honestly speaking.. i don't know what time is it for you, but for me is something like afternoon so... good afternoon! (Or maybe should i say good morning? Or better, good night because if most of the people in here lives on the other side and not in Europe, right now is night more or less, right?) I'm a new member of course! ^_^
For a long, long time i tried to find a way to play RE: Outbreak but in the end i always ended up giving up because years ago it was something.. nearly impossibile (at least where i live). Even though i was able to buy the exact module for playing online on the PS2, i never managed to do so ç_ç
Then how i managed to discover this forum? And the method for playing online? Actually,i have to thank a youtuber that i'm following and some other user in the comments that mentioned your forum, saying that everything will be in here - files & co. - so... here i am! Hope to be welcome in here and to have fun, even though English is not my primary language (what i mean is that if, by any chance, i ending up playing with someone that of course doesn't speak my same language)! Have mercy, if that's the case, and i'll try my very best :D

Have a good day! ^_^

Yoko:S

Re: Hello! c:

Postby Yoko:S » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:37 pm

Hey there! :D Very welcome to the forums and server. I hope you're set up to play online soon d:

nam654

Postby nam654 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:47 pm

Thank you! ^_^
And yep, right after writing this introduction, i managed to do everything and it seems that i can access to the lobby without a problem c:

CiastPatricia

Postby CiastPatricia » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:45 pm

I doubt the correctness of the essay. After I read a write-up about concept, I realized that this is what I need. I purchace same article here https://personalessaywriter.com/thesis/

Claire

Postby Claire » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:32 am

You've a real talent of an essay writer with large expertise. The issues you have described in your post are extremely important for the younger generations. I accept your statements and also would like to read more of your posts. There's a site http://gradesumo.com/research-paper-help On a concept.

Return to “Introduction”