We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Former expert now rusty but learning fast.

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
vsilverwings

Former expert now rusty but learning fast.

Postby vsilverwings » Sun May 28, 2017 11:29 pm

Hi.

Thanks to a streamer called Wusscake I discovered this community and online restoration of RE OB and after....wow how many years? 12 at least so much is coming back to me. I hope to see a lot of you guys and having fun. I'd best introduce myself though as I feel it would help when playing with me you are familar with me.

I "WAS" an expert back in OB's prime, I'd know where stuff was or could be, hardly died, sometimes carried a team...but that was then. Now I'm super, SUPER rusty but learning fast. It's amazing after barely playing the game I'm remembering all sorts of things and never really getting lost. Where I'm out of touch is forgetting the optimum routes like WTVH because my memory of item/file locations are sketchy, rusty with the controls by either pressing the wrong one (oh god I forgot about the X/O swap!) not to mention using the xbox controller and being able to dodge zombies as well as I used to.

So if you do bump in to me I'll certainly do my best and hope to get back to being a highly skilled play again soon.

Kai Hiwatarii

Re: Former expert now rusty but learning fast.

Postby Kai Hiwatarii » Mon May 29, 2017 12:08 am

Hey hey welcome back to the world of Outbreak :D, this server has really brought people together in much more of a way than the original and I cant wait to share some games with you ^_^.

Hope you enjoy your stay!
RE: OUTBREAK LIVE STREAM; http://www.twitch.tv/kai_hiwatarii

yogzgm

Postby yogzgm » Tue May 30, 2017 6:13 am

Newb here. I just taste outbreak online after the official server has been taken down lol anyways welcome back! :mrgreen:

vsilverwings

Postby vsilverwings » Tue May 30, 2017 6:18 pm

Well not a lot has changed, good and bad. I'll probably update my intro as I'm not happy with it, probably when I feel back to top form I'll update it so it reflects how I am then not when I'm relearning the game. Managed to knife most bosses in Showdown 3 without too much damage and soloed or carried the odd team so no slouch.

hobbes_182

Postby hobbes_182 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:18 am

Welcome to the server!

See you online!

Return to “Introduction”