We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Resident Evil 7 / Biohazard 7

short notes for those not reading all the forums
Yoko:S

Re: Resident Evil 7 / Biohazard 7

Postby Yoko:S » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:32 pm

the demo reminds me of Silent Hill 4 The Room, when he is on the apartment. But i like it, it looks like they were just making a test or something

EDIT 2: I said it first than Leny and i didn't know Cody say that so it's official :X
Last edited by Yoko:S on Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Xiaonix

Postby Xiaonix » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:45 pm

I honestly enjoyed the teaser. I liked that it had a slow build up and it was tense. It actually made me a tad nervous to see what could possible be around the corner. That's something I haven't felt with an RE title for quite a while.
^THIS

I like this new direction they are taking, even though it's has that PT/Silent Hills vibe to it.
Although, I'm concerned about the presence of the paranormal in the teaser demo (Teleporting stuff, the ghost girl); Might have something to do with the virus? Like it makes people mad or something?

The only thing that ties the teaser in the RE Universe is the [SPOILER] photograph of a plane(?) with the Umbrella logo on the phone ending. [SPOILER]

I recommend peeps to play with headphones with the dynamic range set to max + virtual surround. You'll rustle your jimmies x9000 :))

btw, I haven't told Aunt Rhody yet. :-[ I just can't let myself to bring it up to her~
Wanna have Jill's, Chris', Claire's, etc. as Adlibs to NPCs? Ensemble Adlib Mod

Leny

Postby Leny » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:20 am

I honestly enjoyed the teaser. I liked that it had a slow build up and it was tense. It actually made me a tad nervous to see what could possible be around the corner. That's something I haven't felt with an RE title for quite a while.
^THIS

I like this new direction they are taking, even though it's has that PT/Silent Hills vibe to it.
Although, I'm concerned about the presence of the paranormal in the teaser demo (Teleporting stuff, the ghost girl); Might have something to do with the virus? Like it makes people mad or something?

The only thing that ties the teaser in the RE Universe is the [SPOILER] photograph of a plane(?) with the Umbrella logo on the phone ending. [SPOILER]

I recommend peeps to play with headphones with the dynamic range set to max + virtual surround. You'll rustle your jimmies x9000 :))

btw, I haven't told Aunt Rhody yet. :-[ I just can't let myself to bring it up to her~
Xia

Kai Hiwatarii

Postby Kai Hiwatarii » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:51 pm

I personally want a reboot of the whole series, The Resident Evil story has gone too far in my opinion. I enjoyed the gameplay from 6 but the story overall was horrendous (In my opinion) I know that they will try to continue the overly done story but for me, something new and fresh is hugely welcome so in that sense I really liked what the teaser demo showed.

In summery I believe Capcom rebooted DMC when there was so much story still left to tell but I feel like RE is due a reboot.
RE: OUTBREAK LIVE STREAM; http://www.twitch.tv/kai_hiwatarii

blackcat

Postby blackcat » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:23 am

i really have mixed feelings about this one but i just hope that it's not 1st person
and if they're insisting on 1st person then making it like dead aim is okay i guess

Leny

Postby Leny » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:52 pm

the demo reminds me of Silent Hill 4 The Room, when he is on the apartment. But i like it, it looks like they were just making a test or something
I said that first I am going to sue you for copyright!

MartinMilk

Postby MartinMilk » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:51 am

Actually Cody said that first.
System: PS2 NTSC-J Slim | YouTube: Milky-Hazard | PSN: Milky-Hazard | XBLive:Milky Hazard| NNID: MartinMilk

Leny

Postby Leny » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:39 pm

Actually Cody said that first.
I do not know whom your referring to.

Yoko:S

Postby Yoko:S » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:42 pm

This is getting out of topic..

Meio

Postby Meio » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:06 pm

i really have mixed feelings about this one but i just hope that it's not 1st person
and if they're insisting on 1st person then making it like dead aim is okay i guess
It will remain first person, but it will not be some kind of arcade shooter as Gun Survivor series that is for sure.

blackcat

Postby blackcat » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:54 am

It will remain first person, but it will not be some kind of arcade shooter as Gun Survivor series that is for sure.

yeah i heard the news imma play it regardless gotta say this one looks promising ( hopefully)

wicked1one11

Postby wicked1one11 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:57 am

New, fresh from capcom; Resident Evil PT 7!

Along with the new release of Gears of War:RE Mod Edition Umbrella Corps, Capcom offers new, exciting, different styles of games you have never played before for the RE franchise!

In all seriousness though, I hope 7 is better then what the demo showed. It wasn't bad, certainly a step in the right direction, but it seemed very...I dunno, cheesy? Like, it played out exactly as I expected it would within minutes after loading it up. Half surprised I didn't get chased by a monster and have to hide from it ala Amnesia or something.
[align=center]Image
You surely don't believe...you can beat me?[/align]

leotreves

Postby leotreves » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Would play that if someone Steam Shares with me. Unlikely to buy.
HN: Shepard

Useful links:

Getting started? Click here
Get a memcard with everything unlocked (File1 and File2)
Installing the emulated HDD (legacy)

PCSX2 using OPL/HDD
PC: Ryzen 5800X3D/64GB/RX 6800XT
PS2: SCPH 30000 2TB
PS3: CECHE01 1TB SSD

Ptirle

Postby Ptirle » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:28 am

:D Re7 devs sad that game is finished 65%, and that one more title is coming along the 20th anniversary hype.... Hope its outbreak.
http://m.play-asia.com/famitsu-intervie ... e/5f/747wj

But seeing it as awaited title, its probably re2 remake :(

Anthrax

Postby Anthrax » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:24 am

We have various Resident Evil games co in out to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the series. With games such as "RE7", the shooter "Umbrella Core" and the yet to be announced "awaited title"

Could the ''awaited title'' be outbreak?

Return to “News”