We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

New to the game! A bit lost

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
midnightcaller

New to the game! A bit lost

Postby midnightcaller » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:11 am

Hello all, yesterday I got the emulator for outbreak file 2 to work and the online too! I played the tutorial and jumped to an online room. As soon as the game started everybody rushed through the map, I was kind of lost :)) . I tried to stick with one player but I felt I was causing him more trouble than help. You know the ending I didn't last long. Today, I tried again and luckily it was the same map (the lab and that huge zombie chasing you) the thing is I ended up alone and I noticed the players kept going.

So a basic question comes to my mind should I finish the game in singleplayer first?

the_fog

Re: New to the game! A bit lost

Postby the_fog » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:18 am

So a basic question comes to my mind should I finish the game in singleplayer first?
Playing the game in singleplayer will help you to learn the maps and what is going on in general.

Mackenzie

Re: New to the game! A bit lost

Postby Mackenzie » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:32 am

Hello all, yesterday I got the emulator for outbreak file 2 to work and the online too! I played the tutorial and jumped to an online room. As soon as the game started everybody rushed through the map, I was kind of lost :)) . I tried to stick with one player but I felt I was causing him more trouble than help. You know the ending I didn't last long. Today, I tried again and luckily it was the same map (the lab and that huge zombie chasing you) the thing is I ended up alone and I noticed the players kept going.

From the looks of it I'd say you're an alyssa fan. Greetings and there should be some people interested in lower difficulties and people who rely on voice chats to help.
props to alinho for the gif

Return to “Introduction”