We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

(RUMOR) Resident evil outbreak and Resident evil 6 remaster in development

short notes for those not reading all the forums
T-King-667

Re: (RUMOR) Resident evil outbreak and Resident evil 6 remaster in development

Postby T-King-667 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:51 am

Somebody could have already pieced all this together themselves and figured someone would eventually connect the dots.
That would have to be an extremely elaborate troll. But that is a possibility none the less.

Herbivore

Postby Herbivore » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:22 am

well seeya,lol you now wouldn't be shocked if most of you on here hope the HD Remaster of Outbreak never happens.so you can keep this site up.well to bad its gonna happen and it might happen after e3 before fall.but whatever you guys can continue to walk around saying Capcom doesn't care it will never happen.
Is this Stu?!
-Vote Joel Clemens for City Council

"What a weird Customer... what are you doing?!" - Will, Bartender / Cook at J's Bar, In memorial

alinho

Postby alinho » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:32 am

All of this sounds remarkably familiar to that "RE2 Remake" story from Hidra Games.

"OMG GUYS, WE ARE MAKING A SUPER OFFICIAL RE2 REMAKE, WE EVEN GOT CONFIRMATION AND SUPPORT BY CAPCOM [Insert fake e-mail address here] AND WE'RE GONNA SELL IT TO THEM. JUST SEE THIS TRAILER: [Compilation of a bunch of unfinished 3D models made with Windows Movie Maker and most of which have been stolen from Darkside Chronicles]"
PS2 FAT HDD Player

camjam

Postby camjam » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:27 pm

I remember Infected. I was hyped for that when people started talking about it. Then it just vanished. But if you do some quick searches that does fit a little bit. Could still be fake, but the developers of Infected are from Canada and its an Outbreak like game. Could possibly be the same studio. (You know, if this is true. :D )

Anyways, lets all be positive. If this is true, this could finally be what we all wanted. I've waited years for an official Capcom supported Outbreak remaster.

Edit: Just for reference here is the original Kickstarter page for Infected: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... val-horror

Edit 2: Don't snap or say anything at me. This was sent via Xbox Live to me from a friend also interested in Outbreak. He didn't say where it came from and its probably fake but you never know.

Again, I didn't make it. Thats the exact photo he sent. (With the glare and all.) So its hard to actually make out details.

Anthrax

Postby Anthrax » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:35 pm

Edit 2: Don't snap or say anything at me. This was sent via Xbox Live to me from a friend also interested in Outbreak. He didn't say where it came from and its probably fake but you never know.

Again, I didn't make it. Thats the exact photo he sent. (With the glare and all.) So its hard to actually make out details.

WTF!!

StuntmanSnake

Postby StuntmanSnake » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:22 pm

Those are some pretty abysmal achievement names. Couldn't even get the line right from The Hive. Fake.
ID: MODDER | HN: StuntmanSnake | CHARACTER: RANDOM

Meio

Postby Meio » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Those are some pretty abysmal achievement names. Couldn't even get the line right from The Hive. Fake.
I thought the almost same. Wonder if fake rumour history repeating again, if so why it is necessary to hurt fans' hearts so much.

alinho

Postby alinho » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:44 pm

I thought the almost same. Wonder if fake rumour history repeating again, if so why it is necessary to hurt fans' hearts so much.
Not mine, I've always been pretty skeptical of bullshit like this.
Unless it comes from CAPCOM's mouth, I don't believe it.
PS2 FAT HDD Player

camjam

Postby camjam » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:59 pm

I didn't notice that until now, but you're right.

Hehe :))

Mackenzie

Postby Mackenzie » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:00 pm

I remember Infected. I was hyped for that when people started talking about it. Then it just vanished. But if you do some quick searches that does fit a little bit. Could still be fake, but the developers of Infected are from Canada and its an Outbreak like game. Could possibly be the same studio. (You know, if this is true. :D )
I-nfected, I remember talking about it but then it seemed abandoned. The studio was awesome knowing they're from canada, in their earlier trailers they were talking about this "Silent hills" place too, (so easy to spot the reference). The last notification was that they were working on dollhouse. The i-nfected project has a small looping gif of a real life woman being chased, and the tag reads "2015," it's probably being conceptualized but then it still looks dead at the moment. Good to know you're eyeing on that too.
props to alinho for the gif

T-King-667

Postby T-King-667 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:41 am

http://middleofnowheregaming.com/2016/0 ... tbreak-hd/ MONG made a follow up article connecting the dots between the rumor and Creazn games as me and Snake did earlier in this thread. Nothing really new here but he does explain everything in fine detail.

camjam

Postby camjam » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:50 pm

That is a great article they have there. Further shows Capcom could really be ready to return to Outbreak this time.

ss4gogeta0

Postby ss4gogeta0 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:33 am

the plot thickens

Limey

Postby Limey » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:26 am

As I've mentioned elsewhere, and this is without any industry analysis from reviewing corporate documentation, I believe they'll do so to test the demand of an online competent with our dear classic formula. :) If it increases sales over REmake/Zero/2 Remake through multiplayer as very popular now, as Outbreak was ahead of its time previously (console gaming online was obscure), it's feasible we'll see either a File#3 or a reboot to Outbreak. Capcom's basically heeding fans to /safe/ extent (remasteries) and contrasting sale figures to ascertain whether or not our wishes are 'representative of the whole fanbase'!
Visit The Yurei Discord, horror fans: https://discord.gg/jkAq6Yk

camjam

Postby camjam » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:09 am

I noticed that. I feel the revelations series and the HD ports are all tests.
In the words of Bunifa latifa halifa sharifa jackson...

"WHAT DID I DO?!?!"

Return to “News”