We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

From Rio de Janeiro

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
JRBR96

From Rio de Janeiro

Postby JRBR96 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:37 pm

Hi people,
My name is José Ricardo, I'm from Rio de Janeiro from the West Zone(I forgot to introduce myself, I apologize for that). I like to play a lot just not RE as another games of shot, as Call of Duty, Counter Strike and I will intend to play Battlefield... Well, I want to play with you guys, because I never played online on my PS2, the Internet in Brazil was very weak at the season when I was child, Lula had just a year in office, later ten years ago, more than 50% of Brazilians use the Internet today because of his legacy.
So, after that I introduced myself, I would like to ask one thing, how does the online playing work on the game?

Hoxton

Re: From Rio de Janeiro

Postby Hoxton » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:37 pm

I wish Pedro II would stop denouncing me.

LitlLifeSaver

Postby LitlLifeSaver » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:12 pm

Hi people,
My name is José Ricardo, I'm from Rio de Janeiro from the West Zone(I forgot to introduce myself, I apologize for that). I like to play a lot just not RE as another games of shot, as Call of Duty, Counter Strike and I will intend to play Battlefield... Well, I want to play with you guys, because I never played online on my PS2, the Internet in Brazil was very weak at the season when I was child, Lula had just a year in office, later ten years ago, more than 50% of Brazilians use the Internet today because of his legacy.
So, after that I introduced myself, I would like to ask one thing, how does the online playing work on the game?
Literally the same as offline. but with a few lag (depending upon the player it can be worse or less fatal).
well, welcome aboard!

-Salvador/BA

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:02 am

Hi people,
Literally the same as offline. but with a few lag (depending upon the player it can be worse or less fatal).
well, welcome aboard!

-Salvador/BA
I love that signature though..

Welcome Ricardo

Return to “Introduction”