We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Irish fan reporting in

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Amorphis

Irish fan reporting in

Postby Amorphis » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:37 pm

Hey everyone! Long time fan of the Outbreak games and sadly I was never able to play the games online. Iv always told my friends that the Resi Outbreak games were some of the best in the series especially compared to the recent Resi games in my opinion. I managed to stumble across a community guide on steam on Revelations 2 about how to play the Outbreaks online using an emulator and have got the game working online. Big thanks to the person who posted that guide by the way.

Spose I better say something about myself. Irish, 24, currently doing an internship with model making and animation in a local company who are currently working in VR. I like music (mostly some form of metal), reading, and I love Zombies and the Alien franchise. Im pretty hyped for the Ash vs the Evil Dead tv show.

But yeah il probably be on the servers from time to time so please be kind to the newbie whose never played the game Online before (im also pretty rusty at the game in general). Please feel free to give me some tips on the game. What difficulty do people mostly play?

Also im quite dyslexic so if you see any grammer/spelling mistakes dont be too harsh on me :p Looking forward to getting to know you all! :)

Silver Gray

Re: Irish fan reporting in

Postby Silver Gray » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:58 pm

Welcome from Philippines :) .

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:13 pm

I think outbreak is one of the best games of the serie too!! Welcome,
Daniel

rantor60

Postby rantor60 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:40 am

you are not the only one who thinks outbreak is the best resi of all time ;) welcome to the servers and have fun m8 ^^

Return to “Introduction”