We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Reon has arrived.

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Reon

Reon has arrived.

Postby Reon » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:15 pm

Hi there! I go by the name of Reon, on here and on Outbreak (I've met some of you on there already, I believe).

I'd like to thank everyone on this forum who contributed and helped put this project together and get it working. I've been playing Resident Evil since the first game came out and absolutely love the series, but somehow never managed to play the Outbreak games. I regretted missing out on them. But thanks to all of you, I've been able to play (which I've been doing constantly), and so far I love it. I'm really grateful for this. :mrgreen:

I hope to build many good relationships through this community and have a lot of memorable experiences together. :)

Anzu

Re: Reon has arrived.

Postby Anzu » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:19 pm

Welcome dude. :)
HN: Anzu

the_fog

Postby the_fog » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Welcome to the board, Reon. If good relationships and memorable experiences are what you are searching you found the right place. Most if not all people are very nice and friendly here ;)

Reon

Postby Reon » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Thanks! :D

Keith_Fozmire

Postby Keith_Fozmire » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:49 pm

You died on our desperate times last night through dc... D:

Thanks a lot me and my friend filmed poor little white boy part 9 (got raped at the "boss" fight) because your friend either left or died soon after.

However due to karma I dc'ed on our EOTR early on afterwards because I accidentally loaded a YouTube video...

Anyways enough joking around, welcome mang, and hopefully we'll get another chance to play again.

Return to “Introduction”