We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Oh Shit Help!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
RE_Freak

Oh Shit Help!

Postby RE_Freak » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:24 pm

Hello Everyone, I went by RE_Freak back when this game was alive, been playing both OB's since day 1, I still have my pre order bonus from getting the games (Back when pre order incentives were actual physical items).

I mained Jim but I also loved playing as Mark types, particularly Bob n Arnold (I feel the hunger...) I have a lot of great memories with this game so thank you to the hard work put into getting this server running, I am very pleased to be playing Outbreak online again.

So to all my old friends and even the people who hated me, it's nice to see you guys 8)
Last edited by RE_Freak on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|ID: ZOMBIE | HN: RE_Freak | Platform: PS2 HDD FMCB + OPL Image[align=right]Praise Bob!Image[/align]

TrueLolzor

Re: Oh Shit Help!

Postby TrueLolzor » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:36 pm

Hi. I've been shocked when I've seen amount of points you and your mate RE_Fan had. :)

RE_Freak

Postby RE_Freak » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Hello, I had 1000+ hours in both the NA versions of File 1 & 2 and near 400 in the JP version of file 2, I play on this new server with my disc and ps2 so it still uses my JP data which is cool.

For as much as I played this game I forgot so much about it lmao, I pretty much have to relearn every level, it feels so weird being nooby to a game you put a massive chunk of your time into, but the more I play the more chunks of memory I restore.
|ID: ZOMBIE | HN: RE_Freak | Platform: PS2 HDD FMCB + OPL Image[align=right]Praise Bob!Image[/align]

the_fog

Postby the_fog » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:06 pm

Welcome to the board, RE_Freak. Also saw your feedback in the beta thread, thank you;)

Musicianist

Postby Musicianist » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:56 pm

I think I remember you from Outbreak 1. Good to see a familiar face. Welcome! :D
[align=center]Image
* Plays Decisions, Decisions offline
* Beats it
* Remembers good old times online
* Gets hit right in the feels ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)[/align]

GeorgeHamilton

Postby GeorgeHamilton » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Heya and welcome! It does feel weird getting used to things after stepping out of OB for quite a long period. It catches on quickly though. (For me anyway) :-P

RE_Freak

Postby RE_Freak » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Thanks guys!, hope to see you all on sometime.

SeczyRebels

Postby SeczyRebels » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:48 am

Hello again, it's nice to see somebody I used to play with around here haha and of course your icon is Bob.

RE_Freak

Postby RE_Freak » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:27 am

It's nice to see you too man, glad you're here. Once you get set up we gotta play some games man.

Return to “Introduction”