We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Greetings =)

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
TrueNoir

Greetings =)

Postby TrueNoir » Sun May 17, 2015 11:30 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Chung, and i live in The Netherlands/Europe. I am originally from China/Hong Kong. But i moved here. Kind of a shame considering i love it there. My nick is TrueNoir.

I'm pretty into resident evil, and i even have my own Airsoft Team called Umbrella Corporation ,i know... they're the bad guys... but they're badass ones haha ,besides it looks awesome when you cosplay as Umbrella Soldiers =)

I've played lots of the resident evil series and i love almost every game i play, tbh 4-5 were fun, 6 was also fun, but re4-5 didn't really have much of a "Resident Evil feel to me" Resident Evil 6 on the other hand on Leon's campaign it kind of gave that old school resident evil feeling, that is untill you fight infected with guns..., and like skeleton zombies or something....)

Outbreak being the one RE that i haven't played alot unfortunately. It was also hard for me to play it since i had a Japanese version of the game that i bought in Hong Kong. And ofcourse i didn't really know about English patches at that time (They probably weren't even there anyway at the time)

That means i'm still a complete rookie in Resident Evil Outbreak file1-2.
So, if any new guys or less experienced people want to play with me, that'd probably be the best way to play the game =)
You can send me a PM, so we can add eachother on steam. Or get on teamspeak if that makes it easier too =) (So far my game worked fine with teamspeak so)

Thanks for reading this, hope we all can get along nicely =)

, TrueNoir

Meio

Re: Greetings =)

Postby Meio » Mon May 18, 2015 1:33 am

Nice to meet you. :) Me is Shiki, and i borned and living in Hungaria. Most of people here calls me Meio.

Im fan of Biohazard series since the very first episode that is released on Playstation. There is few titles i never played, but from main series i played all episodes so far. Im a VERY HARD player in outbreak sadly. :( Especially online mode is much easier than offline mode.

Anyways--- Welcome aboard.

puppet88

Postby puppet88 » Mon May 18, 2015 6:49 am

Nice to meet ya! I'm puppet and I've been a huge fan of the Resident Evil series for a long time and while I heard of the spin off games like Outbreak and Dead Aim, I never really did do much research on them so I recently decided to watch some gameplay and I thought "Holy crap this looks amazing why did I never look into this game more!" then I found out it had online and just though "I need to play this NOW!" so here I am now and I'm totally new to this game and know nothing so it would be great to play with some other newbies and adventure together.

TrueNoir

Postby TrueNoir » Mon May 18, 2015 11:42 am

Nice to meet ya! I'm puppet and I've been a huge fan of the Resident Evil series for a long time and while I heard of the spin off games like Outbreak and Dead Aim, I never really did do much research on them so I recently decided to watch some gameplay and I thought "Holy crap this looks amazing why did I never look into this game more!" then I found out it had online and just though "I need to play this NOW!" so here I am now and I'm totally new to this game and know nothing so it would be great to play with some other newbies and adventure together.
That's cool, we can join together ingame. You can add me on steam if u want.
You can probably find me by searching "chungtai" on steam, and you'll find a user named "Noir--- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"
Otherwise if u use teamspeak, you can jump on the following server:

password: bobby

My username there is Atsuko
I'm always on teamspeak so you can send me a poke if u feel like playing. Because finding me randomly through the steam friend searching might not always find you the right person.

rantor60

Postby rantor60 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:11 am

nice to meet u and welcome to the server :-P

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:37 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Chung, and i live in The Netherlands/Europe. I am originally from China/Hong Kong. But i moved here. Kind of a shame considering i love it there. My nick is TrueNoir.

I'm pretty into resident evil, and i even have my own Airsoft Team called Umbrella Corporation ,i know... they'rethe bad guys... but they're badass ones haha ,besides it looks awesome when you cosplay as Umbrella Soldiers =)

I've played lots of the resident evil series and i love almost every game i play, tbh 4-5 were fun, 6 was also fun, but re4-5 didn't really have much of a "Resident Evil feel to me" Resident Evil 6 on the other hand on Leon's campaign it kind of gave that old school resident evil feeling, that is untill you fight infected with guns..., and like skeleton zombies or something....)

Outbreak being the one RE that i haven't played alot unfortunately. It was also hard for me to play it since i had a Japanese version of the game that i bought in Hong Kong. And ofcourse i didn't really know about English patches at that time (They probably weren't even there anyway at the time)

So, if any new guys or less experienced people want to play with me, that'd probably be the best way to play the game =)
You can send me a PM, so we can add eachother on steam. Or get on teamspeak if that makes it easier too =) (So far my game worked fine with teamspeak so)

, TrueNoir
Very nice to meet you. You have played lots of resident evil beforehand, makes you more experienced than me don't worry outbreak isn't and I know you'll get tons of fun. Don't worry my friend there's lots of new people here at the forum so you could catch up, pretty sure I could help you beat all VH scenarios, but I need help as well so don't think of me as a pro he he..
Anyways welcome to the board feel free to join the server at anytime and ill see you there.

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:46 am

Hello everyone,

I'm pretty into resident evil, and i even have my own Airsoft Team called Umbrella Corporation ,i know... they'rethe bad guys... but they're badass ones haha ,besides it looks awesome when you cosplay as Umbrella Soldiers =)

, TrueNoir
Very nice to meet you. So You have played lots of resident evil beforehand, makes you more experienced than me cause I only played Outbreak and 4 hehe, don't worry outbreak isnt half bad and I know you'll have loads of fun. Don't worry there's lots of new people here at the forum so you could catch up, if I may, I could help you beat all VH scenarios, but I need help as well so don't think of me as a pro he he..
Anyways welcome to the board feel free to join the server at anytime and ill see you there.

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:52 am

Hello everyone,

, TrueNoir
Very nice to meet you. You have played lots of resident evil beforehand, makes you more experienced than me don't worry outbreak isn't half bad and I know you'll get tons of fun. Don't worry my there's lots of new people here at the forum so you could catch up, If I may, I could help you beat all VH scenarios, but I need help as well so don't think of me as a pro he he..

TrueNoir

Postby TrueNoir » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:33 pm

Thanks bud!

Return to “Introduction”