We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

SNAP - Who needs packet captures anyway ...

short notes for those not reading all the forums
SolidSnake11

Re: SNAP - Who needs packet captures anyway ...

Postby SolidSnake11 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:49 pm

i'm with sophia on that one. and i'd be willing to donate to help in such a breakthrough
You can't trough as fog said this is no profit,and no donations can be made

dukemagus

Postby dukemagus » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:39 am

I know, I know... Not money, but maybe a Heineken or a chocolate could show that his work is appreciated

Via Tapatalk
"HD technology does not make a game interesting. The quality of gameplay makes games interesting." - Keiji Inafune

the_fog

Postby the_fog » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:51 am

I know, I know... Not money, but maybe a Heineken or a chocolate could show that his work is appreciated

Via Tapatalk
I love Heineken! We should make a big party event when all the servers are working. Meet in real and have fun ;)

SolidSnake11

Postby SolidSnake11 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:28 am

Via Tapatalk
I love Heineken! We should make a big party event when all the servers are working. Meet in real and have fun ;)
I will come only if BASARA and Leny promise to not kill anyone :))

dukemagus

Postby dukemagus » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:06 am

See? Duke know how to show appreciation.

About the party... It'll be a tad hard to go there from where I live, but I'll do my best

Via Tapatalk
"HD technology does not make a game interesting. The quality of gameplay makes games interesting." - Keiji Inafune

Rita:B

Postby Rita:B » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:17 am

A good chunk of the members who signed up never even manage to play on this private server.
Because they are not true RE fans,they gave up too early.I dont understand the japenese language yet i could connect to the server because i really wanted to play this
"True RE Fan". Stop being elitist dude. Besides that means nothing at all, what's your criteria for a person to be a "True RE Fan"?

Did you ever beat the original Resident Evil in all endings? If not you're not a true RE fan.
Have you ever beat Gun Survivor? If not you're not a true RE fan.
etc. etc. See where I'm going?

Rita:B

Postby Rita:B » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:25 am

Forgot to ask, is your video from an early version of Re Outbreak? (like the public beta disc)
Because it has the japanese logo (early logo?) and it only allows to play Network game.

the_fog

Postby the_fog » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:24 am

Forgot to ask, is your video from an early version of Re Outbreak? (like the public beta disc)
Because it has the japanese logo (early logo?) and it only allows to play Network game.
Yes, it's the public beta of File#1

Jake_Wade

Postby Jake_Wade » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:38 am

A good chunk of the members who signed up never even manage to play on this private server.
Because they are not true RE fans,they gave up too early.I dont understand the japenese language yet i could connect to the server because i really wanted to play this
"True RE Fan". Stop being elitist dude. Besides that means nothing at all, what's your criteria for a person to be a "True RE Fan"?

Did you ever beat the original Resident Evil in all endings? If not you're not a true RE fan.
Replying to an almost 2 months old post just to argue with someone wow nice job dude

Anyway buying garbage games wont make anyone a true RE fan (as example Gun Survivor) Lots of things make someone a true RE fan.Here true RE fan means he would do anything to play it online.These players who make excuses are too lazy even for changing their DNS numbers.Maybe reviving the US servers would bring more players but they would play only for few weeks.Who really love these series will stay here much longer and goes through the troubles for making the game work even on japenese language server

How to play Resident Evil Outbreak Online using PCSX2 emulator:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1939

TY911

Postby TY911 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:10 pm

yeah true but theres a lot of outbreakers out there that need the us servers because they don't now the ways of hacking

SophiaPeletier

Postby SophiaPeletier » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Replying to an almost 2 months old post just to argue with someone wow nice job dude

Anyway buying garbage games wont make anyone a true RE fan (as example Gun Survivor) Lots of things make someone a true RE fan.Here true RE fan means he would do anything to play it online.These players who make excuses are too lazy even for changing their DNS numbers.Maybe reviving the US servers would bring more players but they would play only for few weeks.Who really love these series will stay here much longer and goes through the troubles for making the game work even on Japanese language server
Excuse me? I love Outbreak and Resident Evil remains my favorite game series to this day. I just don't have a "powerful" PC that can run a PS2 emulator nor do I have the funds to invest in one. I can't go through the trouble of importing either since again I can't secure the funds to go through all of that trouble. Just because one can't play online using the Japanese servers doesn't make them any less of a RE fan than anyone else on here. I've wasted countless hours on Outbreak and would LOVE to play online. Right now that just isn't a possibility. My only chance would be if the US servers were to be brought back and even then we can't count on that just yet.

the_fog

Postby the_fog » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:44 am

*locked *
This thread has run it's course.

Return to “News”