We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Much Obliged!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
JinKazama

Much Obliged!

Postby JinKazama » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:52 am

Hello!

Boy is it wonderful to be back :D Thank you so much to the_fog and the rest of you that did the hard work to get a network back online for us. It's amazing that such a feat is possible, but it's great to see there was a calling for this game to return even in its absence!

I'm a long time player ever since File 1 went online. My favorite games are Outbreak from File 1 and Showdowns 1-3.

I love playing as David, Cindy, Kevin and George primarily. My user names are JINKAZAM and Lee online and I hope to have many more great experiences :D
HN: Natsu
Favorite characters: Cindy, David, George, Kevin

Jonathan_F_G

Re: Much Obliged!

Postby Jonathan_F_G » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:02 pm

Hello!

Boy is it wonderful to be back :D Thank you so much to the_fog and the rest of you that did the hard work to get a network back online for us. It's amazing that such a feat is possible, but it's great to see there was a calling for this game to return even in its absence!

I'm a long time player ever since File 1 went online. My favorite games are Outbreak from File 1 and Showdowns 1-3.

I love playing as David, Cindy, Kevin and George primarily. My user names are JINKAZAM and Lee online and I hope to have many more great experiences :D
In the words of George Hamilton, the gentlemanly doctor in response to the triumphant return of THE Raccoon City of Biohazard Outbreak, where anything goes:

"Thank you kindly. Much obliged."

8)

But yes, I am truly grateful for this restoration. Infact, between this, Keiji Inafune's Mighty No. 9 bringing back the Rockman spirit and Shinji Mikami's Psychobreak/The Evil Within bringing back his legendary style of survival horror to new heights, I have ZERO interest in investing my time in playing either an X-Bone or a PS4. And to top it off, I purposely have not given ANY money to Capcom since 2012. And I plan to keep it that way.

:))
Aye NOE yu licke tu luke et yoself un televishon yu sek sun off eh BYTCH. Soh luke et THES: HYEH!

- Jean-Claude Van Damme as Colonel Guile

Return to “Introduction”