We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hola a todos! Hello to everyone!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
WolflyPolo

Hola a todos! Hello to everyone!

Postby WolflyPolo » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:34 am

Hello guys, my name is WolflyPolo and I'm from Colombia (yes, South America) and I am here to tell you guys that I didn't know anything about this project until one person (He doesn't have a name) sent me a message about a project called "Outbreak Server Recreation" and firstly I didn't know what to think about it. In the first place, I wrote my introduction in another post but it wasn't ok. So now I'm out of problems, and I can afford to get the things to play this awesome game online.

I wanna thank the team that made this webpage and the server, I can't connect to it because of some problems but I think that in a week, I'll be recording some Outbreak File 2 Online to upload it.

I'm really grateful for this project. Thank everyone that is now taking his time to read this. And remember, you now have another player to talk both languages: english and spanish!

Hasta mañana muchachos!

The Ultimate Lone Wolf, WolflyPolo. :-P
HN: WOLFLYP

Forgotten by they... Hidden in the dark. We are here. We are wolves. Time for the Ultimate. The Lone Wolf.

the_fog

Re: Hola a todos! Hello to everyone!

Postby the_fog » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:23 pm

Welcome to the forum ;)

Return to “Introduction”