We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello Eveyone :D

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Res_Fan

Hello Eveyone :D

Postby Res_Fan » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:34 pm

Hello everyone, I have finally decided to create an account on this. :D If you don't know who I am, check my blog: http://resouttrans.blogspot.com/ :-P I have been having a drastic change in life style over just this year alone, I was a full time student going to college and living with may parents for the most part I know, "Boo!" :) Anyway, starting last February I for a job at a pizza place, which consumed all of my time and still does for the most part and now 3 months ago I moved into my own house, "with a roommate of course." :-P Now, with my job I have managed to get Wednesday off every week."Except for Christmas :("

I will now be working on Wednesday's on my translation progress to fix things up and do some final touches on things, hopefully this will go quicker if I work with Dchaps and Silent Hell. Either way the translation will get done! :D

Dchaps

Re: Hello Eveyone :D

Postby Dchaps » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:37 pm

Hello everyone, I have finally decided to create an account on this. :D If you don't know who I am, check my blog: http://resouttrans.blogspot.com/ :-P I have been having a drastic change in life style over just this year alone, I was a full time student going to college and living with may parents for the most part I know, "Boo!" :) Anyway, starting last February I for a job at a pizza place, which consumed all of my time and still does for the most part and now 3 months ago I moved into my own house, "with a roommate of course." :-P Now, with my job I have managed to get Wednesday off every week."Except for Christmas :("

I will now be working on Wednesday's on my translation progress to fix things up and do some final touches on things, hopefully this will go quicker if I work with Dchaps and Silent Hell. Either way the translation will get done! :D
Good to see you man
Some things do indeed need to be fixed i will PM u details

Res_Fan

Postby Res_Fan » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:04 pm

Thanks. :) Let's work together the best we can. :D I will probably be stuck fixing errors most of the time(because of time restraints) but I will do my best! :-P

StuntmanSnake

Postby StuntmanSnake » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:16 pm

Welcome to the party! Also, thank you and everyone else for busting your asses to get these patches made. I appreciate all the work you all have done! THANK YOU! :D
ID: MODDER | HN: StuntmanSnake | CHARACTER: RANDOM

the_fog

Postby the_fog » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:46 pm

Welcome to the board, Res_Fan ;)

Res_Fan

Postby Res_Fan » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:58 pm

Welcome to the board, Res_Fan ;)
Thanks for having me, The_Fog. I don't know for sure that I will try to join as a beta tester. But, I will try to keep up on my translation so everyone can enjoy this in English and hopefully crash-free this time! :-P

Isles487

Postby Isles487 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:22 pm

Good to see you, Res_Fan. There's been a lot of translation patch discussion around here but not very much from the creator!

Return to “Introduction”