We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello Outbreak World

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
GK1294

Hello Outbreak World

Postby GK1294 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Greetings,

To introduce myself, I'd first like to comment that it's an honor to have shared my dream of Outbreak Revival with such a nice community. I only once got the chance to play Outbreak online with my cousin, whose handle was Gogims (if anyone remembers him), and I've been an avid fan of the classic RE games for a good number of years now. Ever since, I've been waiting for projects like these to go around. I've been checking almost daily on Ghost, Fulci and the former forum of this webpage, but I honestly thought this one would die like the others. I'm amazed that it didn't, and now that I have some free time, I hope we all can profiteer from me joining the ranks of the survivors.

I've been playing the single player extensively to the point that I can -barely- complete scenarios on Hard while still protecting my fellow NPC survivors from their impending destruction. I can't wait for the server to start accepting new people and I'll do all I can to try and get the stuff I need to play with my PS2 fat.

Thank you all for this project. It's been another dream come true for me.
HN: GreenKnight
ID: S1DY4F
HN: Peelzman
ID: FVD50A

the_fog

Re: Hello Outbreak World

Postby the_fog » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:28 pm

Welcome to the board ;)

GK1294

Postby GK1294 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:00 am

Thanks. I'll try that as soon as I get inside the server for good. I might try a normal scenario first, though, just for the nostalgia of it.

Hunk_4TH

Postby Hunk_4TH » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:47 am

Erick what was with you pm to me?
"Hi, this is just spam, like always"

GK1294

Postby GK1294 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:35 pm

I tried to PM Oreo to tell him that his signature is cool, but for some reason, my message seems to have gotten to the wrong recipients. Sorry :)) I -might- have clicked something by accident, I'm not sure what happened. I ended up sending the same message to Silent as well. If anyone else got it, yeah, it was meant as a joke, but it's just spam for you all xD

Oreo

Postby Oreo » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:31 pm

I tried to PM Oreo to tell him that his signature is cool, but for some reason, my message seems to have gotten to the wrong recipients. Sorry :)) I -might- have clicked something by accident, I'm not sure what happened. I ended up sending the same message to Silent as well. If anyone else got it, yeah, it was meant as a joke, but it's just spam for you all xD
lol <3 It's from Final Fantasy 6 Terra and Mog
HN: Oreo ID: 8XDB0M
HN: Redfield ID: Claire

Return to “Introduction”