We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

"Hey there"

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
CindyLennox

"Hey there"

Postby CindyLennox » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:38 am

So I just want to start this off saying that when I found this website and heard the news of Outbreak back on the network, I couldn't have been more ecstatic. I, along with many others have been waiting for this moment for years now. I unfortunately only had the opportunity to play File 2 online very few times. But every moment was filled with enjoyment.

I am happy to say I'm on-board 100% with the revival of Outbreak. I just bought myself a Slim PS2 the other day specifically for this. While I know a JPNs PS2 would be easier especially a fat one I decided to just take the NTSC-Slim and have ordered myself Swap Magic from Amazon along with a JPN copy of File 2. I cannot wait to get online and play with people who the love the game as much as me.

I'd appreciate having a good Alyssa player to back me up. But I welcome all, don't be a stranger. ;)

the_fog

Re: "Hey there"

Postby the_fog » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:11 pm

Welcome to the board, Cindy ;)
We are adding some functions to the server right now, but with the setup you described you'll have no problem to join the server in a few hours from now.

A Ninjas Fart

Postby A Ninjas Fart » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Look forward to playing with you :D Unfortunately I don't get to play that much with work and such, but nevertheless it's great to have a new member. Have fun!! :mrgreen:
HN: BukkakePro
PS2 phat, 320GB Maxtor Diamond HDD IDE 3.5, OPL, Ethernet
Silent But Deadly...

Oreo

Postby Oreo » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:41 am

So I just want to start this off saying that when I found this website and heard the news of Outbreak back on the network, I couldn't have been more ecstatic. I, along with many others have been waiting for this moment for years now. I unfortunately only had the opportunity to play File 2 online very few times. But every moment was filled with enjoyment.

I am happy to say I'm on-board 100% with the revival of Outbreak. I just bought myself a Slim PS2 the other day specifically for this. While I know a JPNs PS2 would be easier especially a fat one I decided to just take the NTSC-Slim and have ordered myself Swap Magic from Amazon along with a JPN copy of File 2. I cannot wait to get online and play with people who the love the game as much as me.

I'd appreciate having a good Alyssa player to back me up. But I welcome all, don't be a stranger. ;)

I can play with you but I'm a Yoko user :3 Mostly play normal too.
HN: Oreo ID: 8XDB0M
HN: Redfield ID: Claire

Return to “Introduction”