We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Glad to see there's still support for these great games

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
OiWolf17

Glad to see there's still support for these great games

Postby OiWolf17 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Hello everybody, I thought the fanbase for Outbreak File 1 and 2 were long gone but I'm glad I've been proven wrong. I used to play Outbreak File #2 constantly online back in the day, stay up late countless nights, and missed it ever since the servers were shut down over 6 years ago. Is the number of players big for these fan made servers and is it difficult to set up? I have a fat ps2 with the network adapter attached to the back and I understand I would need a Japanese Outbreak file 2 game and some sort of software disc that would let me convert japanese ps2 games to my system. Also is there some sort of big process to joining these servers and will the dialogue on these servers always be in Japanese?

Leny

Re: Glad to see there's still support for these great games

Postby Leny » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:52 am

Hello everybody, I thought the fanbase for Outbreak File 1 and 2 were long gone but I'm glad I've been proven wrong. I used to play Outbreak File #2 constantly online back in the day, stay up late countless nights, and missed it ever since the servers were shut down over 6 years ago. Is the number of players big for these fan made servers and is it difficult to set up? I have a fat ps2 with the network adapter attached to the back and I understand I would need a Japanese Outbreak file 2 game and some sort of software disc that would let me convert japanese ps2 games to my system. Also is there some sort of big process to joining these servers and will the dialogue on these servers always be in Japanese?

What's with the Wolf name. And why did you used 17 and not another number?

Silent Hell

Postby Silent Hell » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:12 am

http://www.youtube.com/user/LoneW0lf17

Leny

Postby Leny » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:21 am

http://www.youtube.com/user/LoneW0lf17
Could be him or it could be a randomer.

OiWolf17

Postby OiWolf17 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:05 am

Oi is a genre of music I enjoy, I like wolves, and 17 was the day of a month I was born

Return to “Introduction”