We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hey Fellow Outbreakers!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
A.I

Hey Fellow Outbreakers!

Postby A.I » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:49 am

Thought I'd finally start an introduction thread since I've been lurking around here for the past couple of weeks!

I'm from Australia and have always been a huge outbreak fan, since the very first time I even heard of it. Being so young and living in Australia, the first outbreak didn't have online, and I didn't really know how to connect the ps2 to the internet anyay haha.

I'm sure you can imagine how desperate I am to play it since I never got to experience it to begin with!

Anyway, looking forward to the future and playing with you all when this finally gets released!!

Xenobeagle

Re: Hey Fellow Outbreakers!

Postby Xenobeagle » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:47 am

Welcome aboard the S.S. Obsrv friend. I hope you get to experience outbreak online man it was a fantastic experience that I think any person who enjoys cooperative gameplay should experience. I missed out on a lot of it since outbreak shutdown within a year or so of me playing. Here's to hoping man!

A.I

Re: Hey Fellow Outbreakers!

Postby A.I » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:43 am

Haha thanks!

Imagine if you didn't get a chance to play it. Then times that by 10 and that's how I feel! Haha. Years ago, I gave up on the thought of ever playing it. Not now

Return to “Introduction”