We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Shotgun Underbelly

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Kratoscar2008

Shotgun Underbelly

Postby Kratoscar2008 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:06 am

So im finally playing very hard and only this and end of the road are left. Im playing as Kevin because he is the best character for me.
Guides are not comprehensible enough for me.
So I was thinking of using the shotgun but apparently is not located anywhere but behind Jim's puzzle. I want to use Kevin so I was thinking of using Jim as a partner so he can fetch the shotgun. Will it work or do I have to do without it (Which would suck given how much ammo for it im given).
Thanks

alexevil

Re: Shotgun Underbelly

Postby alexevil » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:09 pm

In underbelly the shotgun is found if I remember correctly in two different places, in low difficulties on one side of the trambia and I think also in the avitacion where you find the tape to seal the water leak and in high difficulties solving the riddle of lighting certain points with the lighter that if I remember correctly are four and when lighting the last one it appears but I cannot explain what they are, this can be done with all the characters you just have to find the lighter except David who has it by default

Kratoscar2008

Postby Kratoscar2008 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:31 pm

Oh yeah remember reading about some lighter puzzle.
Resident evil resource did say the shotgun was in the bunkbeads but didnt find anything.
In hard and normal the shotgun appears after the tram crashes and burns but not in very hard.
Thanks!

Herbivore

Postby Herbivore » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:06 pm

I think there can be 3 shotguns.

Lighter puzzle can also yield some molotovs.

Usually it's:

Crate = Shotgun (Mark only if offline)
Lighter Puzzle = East Women's Room stall, West Women's Room stall, Platform by the plates input thing, then foot of bunk bed by the desk. (this is how womyn workers in Raccoon would communicate between each other through code how to pack self defense in the subway)
Jim's hideout (the AI will never go there)

You don't really need the shotgun. The Pesticide will do fine as long as you hit the raised head of the megabyte or gigabyte or whatever it's called. It's obnoxious & a little tedious luring the fleas away to then attack the megabyte but it's easy.
-Vote Joel Clemens for City Council

"What a weird Customer... what are you doing?!" - Will, Bartender / Cook at J's Bar, In memorial

Kratoscar2008

Postby Kratoscar2008 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:03 pm

I think there can be 3 shotguns.

Lighter puzzle can also yield some molotovs.

Usually it's:

Crate = Shotgun (Mark only if offline)
Lighter Puzzle = East Women's Room stall, West Women's Room stall, Platform by the plates input thing, then foot of bunk bed by the desk. (this is how womyn workers in Raccoon would communicate between each other through code how to pack self defense in the subway)
Jim's hideout (the AI will never go there)

You don't really need the shotgun. The Pesticide will do fine as long as you hit the raised head of the megabyte or gigabyte or whatever it's called. It's obnoxious & a little tedious luring the fleas away to then attack the megabyte but it's easy.
I did read that the spray is enough for giga but barely had health and weapons to fend off the megas.
I need to to the lighter puzzle for the event log anyways so I will need to get the shotgun.
Thanks for the answers.

Herbivore

Postby Herbivore » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:30 pm

I did read that the spray is enough for giga but barely had health and weapons to fend off the megas.
I need to to the lighter puzzle for the event log anyways so I will need to get the shotgun.
Thanks for the answers.
You can lead all 3 away towards the entrance, then you have time for a shot or 2 at the boss. It's really easy.

"What a weird Customer... what are you doing?!" - Will, Bartender / Cook at J's Bar, In memorial

Kratoscar2008

Postby Kratoscar2008 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:30 am

Thanks for the answers.
You can lead all 3 away towards the entrance, then you have time for a shot or 2 at the boss. It's really easy.
Also id like to take the alternate route and thats easier with the shotgun.
Im not the best of players so dodging is not my forte.
Plus I dont like my partners dying so cant leave them be fodder to them.

Herbivore

Postby Herbivore » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:59 pm

You don't need any dodge. You lure all three away to the entrance then run. You should have enough time for one or 2 shots before they get back to you. It sounds harder than it is. Pay attention at how and when they swipe or jump. Kevin is fast enough to get out of the way.

Kratoscar2008

Postby Kratoscar2008 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:17 am

You don't need any dodge. You lure all three away to the entrance then run. You should have enough time for one or 2 shots before they get back to you. It sounds harder than it is. Pay attention at how and when they swipe or jump. Kevin is fast enough to get out of the way.
Well after how much it took down to kill (Kevin's 14 charged bullets and like 15 shotgun shells) I couldn't imagine doing that for so long.
Barely finished it by taking the longer exit but it's done.
I don't look forward for End of the road VH at all...

morrisseyguy

Postby morrisseyguy » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:21 pm

Hi guys. I want to piggy back on this thread in hopes the information will help others in the future.

I'm currently doing VH/NM Underbelly with Cindy (US VERSION)

SHOTGUN E LOCATIONS
-----------------------------
Shotgun E is not located by the bunk bed in the breakroom.
Shotgun E is not located on the metal box in the storage room with the VINYL Tape.

I decided to roll with MARK. Pushing the metal box revealed the Shotgun E. Does this mean that Cindy is unable to loot the Shotgun E for my version? I tried pushing the box and she's too weak...

If that's the case then I'll have to change my ammo routing and hope I can kill the boss with 10 Molly and a bunch of Handgun rounds... Boss tips is greatly appreciated ;)

Wish me luck...

Herbivore

Postby Herbivore » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:23 am

Hi guys. I want to piggy back on this thread in hopes the information will help others in the future.

SHOTGUN E LOCATIONS
Shotgun E is not located on the metal box in the storage room with the VINYL Tape.

I decided to roll with MARK. Pushing the metal box revealed the Shotgun E. Does this mean that Cindy is unable to loot the Shotgun E for my version? I tried pushing the box and she's too weak...

If that's the case then I'll have to change my ammo routing and hope I can kill the boss with 10 Molly and a bunch of Handgun rounds... Boss tips is greatly appreciated ;)

Wish me luck...
Use the pesticide spray ON ITS HEAD while it is raising it upwards and calling the rolling attack, it's really fast. Learn to lure the 3 little bugs away so you have time to spray the boss once or twice. Luring the bugs might be "difficult" but it's less waste than killing them.

morrisseyguy

Postby morrisseyguy » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:31 pm

SHOTGUN E LOCATIONS

Wish me luck...
Use the pesticide spray ON ITS HEAD while it is raising it upwards and calling the rolling attack, it's really fast. Learn to lure the 3 little bugs away so you have time to spray the boss once or twice. Luring the bugs might be "difficult" but it's less waste than killing them.

Hi Herb, thanks for the tips. Much appreciated. How do you go about luring the three big guys away? I tried running around the first two power box things but they seem to catch up to me when I head to the main boss. I've died so many times lol...

Herbivore

Postby Herbivore » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:48 pm

SHOTGUN E LOCATIONS

Wish me luck...

Hi Herb, thanks for the tips. Much appreciated. How do you go about luring the three big guys away? I tried running around the first two power box things but they seem to catch up to me when I head to the main boss. I've died so many times lol...
You can't lose them long enough to empty the entire spray. You lure them to the entrance, then lose them with a sharp turn. Gives you time for about 2 shots from the spray.

EXP

Postby EXP » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:31 am

When I'm player 1 or 3 on Underbelly with David, I immediately like to go to West Concourse Women's bathroom and start the Lighter puzzle.
Image Outbreaker since '04.

"The most exhilarating part of Outbreak is making sure both you and your teammates survive unscathed through a thrill we like to call panic."

Kratoscar2008

Postby Kratoscar2008 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:52 am

When I'm player 1 or 3 on Underbelly with David, I immediately like to go to West Concourse Women's bathroom and start the Lighter puzzle.
David also makes Flashback quiet trivial in very hard since you can avoid triggering the zombies in the second floor.

Return to “Introduction”