We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hi there.

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
evilmarshy

Hi there.

Postby evilmarshy » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:33 pm

Hello, Marshy here, some of you kinda know me some of you kinda don't. I registered to keep up to speed with what's going on around here, all I can say is "Good Job! *Thumbs Up*". I've been playing Outbreak online since file 2 came out in the UK, played it until its premature end. Then I switched to the Japanese servers (I played that on and off because virtual credit cards were a pain sometimes), well then that died.

A little after that I start experimenting with MonkeyMan2000/Fulci to see if we could come up with a new server (Though due to Monkey's busy schedule we didn't really get that far, rather than things like being interested in it anymore). Though anyway we're really glad to see that someone is doing good with it.

Also, probably waaaay too late but I kinda wanna clear a little ground and confirm something about a thread I read here "Unauthorized Access to Files". About his "Kate" person trying to access your files without authorization. He(fulci) had nothing to do with any of that or myself for that matter (Just want to make that clear).

Sooo, yeah Hi, I'll be looking forward to playing with you guys in the near future.
Handle: EMX

Dchaps

Re: Hi there.

Postby Dchaps » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Hello, Marshy here, some of you kinda know me some of you kinda don't. I registered to keep up to speed with what's going on around here, all I can say is "Good Job! *Thumbs Up*". I've been playing Outbreak online since file 2 came out in the UK, played it until its premature end. Then I switched to the Japanese servers (I played that on and off because virtual credit cards were a pain sometimes), well then that died.

A little after that I start experimenting with MonkeyMan2000/Fulci to see if we could come up with a new server (Though due to Monkey's busy schedule we didn't really get that far, rather than things like being interested in it anymore). Though anyway we're really glad to see that someone is doing good with it.

Also, probably waaaay too late but I kinda wanna clear a little ground and confirm something about a thread I read here "Unauthorized Access to Files". About his "Kate" person trying to access your files without authorization. He(fulci) had nothing to do with any of that or myself for that matter (Just want to make that clear).

Sooo, yeah Hi, I'll be looking forward to playing with you guys in the near future.

Hi Marshy i know who you are :) good to see ya

Silent Hell

Postby Silent Hell » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Hey Marshy, I love the new modding forum you and Mort made.

evilmarshy

Postby evilmarshy » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:14 am

Thanks guys, good to see ya.
Handle: EMX

Return to “Introduction”