We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

New here.

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Momiji

New here.

Postby Momiji » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:14 am

Hello my name is Momiji an i thought i should introduce myself, been a fan of Resident evil since the first game came out and i always wanted to try oubreak when it came out but at the time i didn't have a ps2 nor internet connection and by the time i got one, it was kinda late.

This project is the perfect chance to try it out for the first time and i can't wait till the servers are available for the public one again.

Mackenzie

Re: New here.

Postby Mackenzie » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:20 am

Hello my name is Momiji an i thought i should introduce myself, been a fan of Resident evil since the first game came out and i always wanted to try oubreak when it came out but at the time i didn't have a ps2 nor internet connection and by the time i got one, it was kinda late.

This project is the perfect chance to try it out for the first time and i can't wait till the servers are available for the public one again.
Hi, welcome to the boards. I haven't played the game online too when it came out, I didn't have a good computer to play it on emulator, nor did I have a ps2 capable of running outbreak.

By the way, your signature looks intriguing. =)

Return to “Introduction”