We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Howdy there

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
KUMASAUR

Howdy there

Postby KUMASAUR » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:01 am

Yo! Just some texas bear dino suit wearing ninny looking to have fun playing outbreak again, I like to have fun and play so it'll be rare to see me be sour during a game. uh... I like doggies and bears. I like to main alyssa or yoko. I just joined yesterday, I haven't played outbreak since I was in middle school so I've became VERY noobie and forgot a lot of things in the game so I may become slow and probably wonder else where. I like the fact that these servers are up and running because I always dreamed on playing online in this game and it's pretty nice I must say, I was nervous as hell at first but it was nice. Hope we can play some games together Nice to meet ya!
Howdy Partner, Let's get jiggy :)

hill73n

Re: Howdy there

Postby hill73n » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:06 am

Welcome mate!

Just ask in the chat if you want some others to play with or to help you out while you relearn the scenarios. Usually find someone keen to help as we all like to see more players and keep OB online alive and kicking ;).

Enjoy :)
Hit me up for a game if you see me online...always have fun helping out ;).

KUMASAUR

Postby KUMASAUR » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:09 am

Welcome mate!

Just ask in the chat if you want some others to play with or to help you out while you relearn the scenarios. Usually find someone keen to help as we all like to see more players and keep OB online alive and kicking ;).

Enjoy :)
Hit me up for a game if you see me online...always have fun helping out ;).
Thanks man! Will do
Howdy Partner, Let's get jiggy :)

Jillsandwich

Postby Jillsandwich » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:45 pm

Hey, I haven't played since then too kinda until I discovered all this again a few years back. Was able to get stuff working on the ps2 and then life happened. But now I'm back and on the pc this time. I'm always down to play. I gotta relearn shit too!

Return to “Introduction”