We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Grettings from Rurri

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
rurri

Grettings from Rurri

Postby rurri » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:56 am

Hello,

I haven't post my introduction, but I guess better late than never.

I used to be playing Outbreak Offline with my Playstation 2, and It's really my first time playing online in August 2019. I'm kinda old because I don't know how to playing this game to be online. Then one day I saw some video totural "How to play Outbreak Online" and I followed that menthod and WOW I am so happy because I can play this game online.

Actually Outbreak is my favorite game EVER! I am so excited to play this game online with all over player in the world.

Also I used to be playing Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6 on Playstation. And I am a girl who really love Resident Evil game and movie. I know this Obsrv already exist so long, but I was too late for knowing this can be real. Now I am happy to playing this game online.

P.S : Pardon my bad english or grammar maybe, because I am from Asian.

Nice knowing all of you Outbreak Fans!

Warm Regards,
Sicillia.

yoko suzuki rurri.png
yoko suzuki rurri.png (391.88 KiB) Viewed 46472 times
"All things have a purpose. There's a reason for everything. That's what they say, isn't it? But I can't accept that. There's no way I can think of this as a happy ending."

RiZzO_420X

Re: Grettings from Rurri

Postby RiZzO_420X » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:29 am

Hello,

I used to be playing Outbreak Offline with my Playstation 2, and It's really my first time playing online in August 2019. I'm kinda old because I don't know how to playing this game to be online. Then one day I saw some video totural "How to play Outbreak Online" and I followed that menthod and WOW I am so happy because I can play this game online.

Actually Outbreak is my favorite game EVER! I am so excited to play this game online with all over player in the world.

Also I used to be playing Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6 on Playstation. And I am a girl who really love Resident Evil game and movie. I know this Obsrv already exist so long, but I was too late for knowing this can be real. Now I am happy to playing this game online.

Warm Regards,
Sicillia.

yoko suzuki rurri.png
Ya Rurri, it's been so nice gaming with you in the short time that I've known you lol best outbreak partner. <3 I try to give you the best outbreak experience possible given my history with the game lol I hope you will keep playing for many years to come. Love, your caring outbreak husband, Ryan. ^^
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Neoplasmic

Postby Neoplasmic » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:31 am

Good partner, i see you main Yoko and Cindy.

hill73n

Postby hill73n » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:35 pm

A late introduction, but better late than never ;).
Always fun to join in games and learn from the RurRiZzO master classes lol.

Reyll

Postby Reyll » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:05 pm

Hello,

Warm Regards,
Sicillia.

yoko suzuki rurri.png
Ya Rurri, it's been so nice gaming with you in the short time that I've known you lol best outbreak partner. <3 I try to give you the best outbreak experience possible given my history with the game lol I hope you will keep playing for many years to come. Love, your caring outbreak husband, Ryan. ^^
didn’t she say she didn’t want to play with you anymore

RiZzO_420X

Postby RiZzO_420X » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:49 pm

Hello,

Warm Regards,
Sicillia.

yoko suzuki rurri.png

That's why we still game out everyday? Lol, who told you that? xD

Reyll

Postby Reyll » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:01 pm

the archives did

RiZzO_420X

Postby RiZzO_420X » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:04 pm

the archives did

That stuff is dated November lol way to bring up old shit. ^^;

Reyll

Postby Reyll » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:08 pm

the archives did

you bring up old records from 2004 i figured it would be okay

RiZzO_420X

Postby RiZzO_420X » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:10 pm

the archives did

you bring up old records from 2004 i figured it would be okay

Ya well I'd maybe keep that out of this thread, it doesn't really belong here, bruh lol. >.<;

rurri

Postby rurri » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:13 am

Thank you very much Ryan :) your experience at Outbreak is really good and ya me too, will give you my best playing in Outbreak too.
"All things have a purpose. There's a reason for everything. That's what they say, isn't it? But I can't accept that. There's no way I can think of this as a happy ending."

rurri

Postby rurri » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:14 am

Good partner, i see you main Yoko and Cindy.

Ya they are my favorite character all the time :)

rurri

Postby rurri » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:15 am

A late introduction, but better late than never ;).
Always fun to join in games and learn from the RurRiZzO master classes lol.
Thank you very much :) always welcome and happy to play with you Hill

morshi_743

Postby morshi_743 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:45 am

Welcome onboard

rurri

Postby rurri » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:32 am

Welcome onboard
Thank you so much Morshi :)

Return to “Introduction”