We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Jarnold

Hello

Postby Jarnold » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:55 am

I hope this private server isn't biased against certain players, being it small enough already. I am not a hacker as I think I had a reputation for, I have the same skills as VirusPunk in just finding codes, he can probably do more than me. But I put a lot of time in finding them. I am here to join him, and one other buddy I have if you will let him in.

thanks and I hope to play some DMs with him and whoever else without the bragging that went on back in the old days.

the_fog

Re: Hello

Postby the_fog » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:24 am

Welcome to the board, Jarnold.
As long as you don't use codes to ruin other players game experience or try to hack the server everybody is welcomed. Just have in mind that not every player likes to play DM. Once we are able to revive the friendly fire option there will be a separate area for this kind of game.

LynchyGod

Postby LynchyGod » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:35 pm

Welcome, Jarnold.

It's me, Mikey. We used to play MGO1 and Outbreak together years ago. :)

Jarnold

Postby Jarnold » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Welcome to the board, Jarnold.
As long as you don't use codes to ruin other players game experience or try to hack the server everybody is welcomed. Just have in mind that not every player likes to play DM. Once we are able to revive the friendly fire option there will be a separate area for this kind of game.
lol, I just said I don't know how to hack. I like DM/friendly fire yes, But I guess I can live without it, if I can play with my buddy Virus who wasn't online when the normal server was up.

Return to “Introduction”