We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Familiar with Outbreak, new here!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Genuline

Familiar with Outbreak, new here!

Postby Genuline » Wed May 15, 2019 9:05 am

Hey,

Apologies if this is sorta cliche, but I'm new here. I've always been a fan of the Outbreak series, but my only exposure so far has been through Youtube videos. I've looked on eBay for a physical copy, but have been met with unappealing results, so I'm yet to get the game. I thought I would give this community a visit and hopefully play online with some people. Besides, I wouldn't get the full experience with the AI and I thought it would be neat to try something new (PS2 game on PC).

Regardless, any welcomes are appreciated and I can't wait for my first session. Sorry if there wasn't much to read.

belbonassa

Re: Familiar with Outbreak, new here!

Postby belbonassa » Wed May 15, 2019 11:26 am

Welcome buddy, i would really like to play with you in a game except i have a very bad internet problem and can't connect to the servers at all, so all i can do is wish you luck.

Genuline

Postby Genuline » Thu May 16, 2019 8:22 am

Welcome buddy, i would really like to play with you in a game except i have a very bad internet problem and can't connect to the servers at all, so all i can do is wish you luck.
Cheers, I'll try and get the game + online running as soon as possible, and best of luck with the internet issues.

Yubari

Postby Yubari » Fri May 24, 2019 1:21 pm

Hey Genuline, welcome!

Return to “Introduction”