We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello everyone, new here!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Zeke1902

Hello everyone, new here!

Postby Zeke1902 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:25 pm

Played the original outbreak back on the PS2 religiously till it died out. Never got around to Outbreak 2. So far it's my understanding that the Japanese version is the only version that works for online play and there's a possible English patch? In any case look forward to getting everything set up, I should have a new laptop in tomorrow that can play this way more smoothly.

fare67t

Re: Hello everyone, new here!

Postby fare67t » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:46 am

ah good, maybe you could help me figure out how to play the game x3 Im new to RE outbreak in general, so having someone to halp would...well, help~

Shio

Postby Shio » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:50 am

Woah I want in on the learning experience, ive never played a horror game in my life before, I think im ready

Zeke1902

Postby Zeke1902 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:24 pm

Lol I wasn't expecting that. I'd be down to relearn all these levels for sure. My experience back around 2004 was just grinding till I figured it out or followed someone else that knew the next step or printed walkthroughs that were just text (the internet was still pretty sad back then). Even though you couldn't communicate past the lobby we still figured out ways to communicate in the game with gestures and what not.

Shio

Postby Shio » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:05 pm

I think I learn best by being told what to do, failing, and then being told what to do again but more specifically this time, so I think ill do ok as long as thats a thing here

Yubari

Postby Yubari » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:54 pm

Played the original outbreak back on the PS2 religiously till it died out. Never got around to Outbreak 2. So far it's my understanding that the Japanese version is the only version that works for online play and there's a possible English patch? In any case look forward to getting everything set up, I should have a new laptop in tomorrow that can play this way more smoothly.
Hi Zeke1902, yes, there is a patch in English and welcome to the server!

Zeke1902

Postby Zeke1902 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:08 pm

So a little update, my laptop is most likely stolen by a USPS worker. It was shipped in its MSI box instead of another box (I've had this happen before with a Bose SoundTouch 300 for the same reason it went missing). Whenever I get a refund for that, I will shop again for a similar laptop (I might go to best buy at this point) and get everything set up.

Look forward to playing with you Shio, fare67t, and Yubari!

morshi_743

Postby morshi_743 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:33 pm

So a little update, my laptop is most likely stolen by a USPS worker. It was shipped in its MSI box instead of another box (I've had this happen before with a Bose SoundTouch 300 for the same reason it went missing). Whenever I get a refund for that, I will shop again for a similar laptop (I might go to best buy at this point) and get everything set up.

Look forward to playing with you Shio, fare67t, and Yubari!
Welcom3 bro

Return to “Introduction”