We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

hehey!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
SinisterRain

hehey!

Postby SinisterRain » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:04 am

Hi everyone,

*edit My handle in game is Sinister, guess I forgot that*

New around here, I completly skipped the game back on release, because I didn't own a PS2, when I got one, everything was already out. I was sad, the concept looked awesome.

Skip forward...like a lot, last year I discovered people playing on youtube, those guys were so fun to watch, decided to give the game a twist.

Seen most of the chapter content, a veteran of the Resident evil serie, not an awesome player, but I get around. Did a couple playthrough in solo and now wanted to try online.

Anyways, hope to see some people and hopefully I won't be a problem to a team :P
Last edited by SinisterRain on Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SinisterRain

Re: hehey!

Postby SinisterRain » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:05 am

Just played with 3 randoms. Thanks Buddies, it was fun! I guess I wasn't too useless, but still it was on easy.

Thank random people :)

ACJProd

Postby ACJProd » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:26 am

Welcome, how are you? As you may know, most of us plays in very hard
YouTube - ACJ Productions

SinisterRain

Postby SinisterRain » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:32 pm

Wasn't aware, but I guess that's unavoidable, challenge seems way higher on very hard. From my limited experience on very hard ( saw people play normal and then very hard on youtube ), the key items are randomized or placed in a more dangerous fashion.

I'll be trying to ramp up, I'm loving it. Until then, I'll be completing solo on normal and try to set up some normal game online.

So far I'm surprised to see the Ai holding their own in solo, so I guess I can ramp up a bit there, was expecting RE5 kind of Ai.

Yubari

Postby Yubari » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:39 pm

Hey SinisterRain, how's it going? Welcome to the server! :mrgreen:

SinisterRain

Postby SinisterRain » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:28 am

Thanks! Every thing runs swinmingly!

Got surprised by a another full lobby on a newb room, but the guy with whom I was paired in below freezing point didn't remember the scenario and was leading me the wrong way, went on my own on the way to get the v-jolt and got ambushed, came back in danger and the guy opted to leave. Meh oh well, I need to learn how to properly use the command chat it seems. Sorry to whoever was in there :S

Still, I'm surprise 2 nights in a row people join my newb labelled room.

OpenFacedSalad

Postby OpenFacedSalad » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:01 pm

Hey SinisterRain!

I just got everything worked out to get online up and running last week, and will be looking for some Easy/Normal games in the near future. I am new to the server myself - My handle is OpenFacedSalad .

I played File 1 when it came out, but it has been a while! Been playing through a few scenarios on solo but I'm definitely interested in getting back online, and definitely not ready for Very Hard yet.

Glad to see such an active community here!

Return to “Introduction”