We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello everyone

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Gaa

Hello everyone

Postby Gaa » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Old Jim main. Some may remember me from Jpn server, or on unity or w/e a lively outbreak community exist on the internet. Been playing OB online since the USA servers, and I love the games alot. My wish is that this project can give everyone who has played OB online before or new players a chance to enjoy OB again.
Jim is the only magician in a party of fighters and healers.

the_fog

Re: Hello everyone

Postby the_fog » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Welcome to the board, Gaa.

Dchaps

Postby Dchaps » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Old Jim main. Some may remember me from Jpn server, or on unity or w/e a lively outbreak community exist on the internet. Been playing OB online since the USA servers, and I love the games alot. My wish is that this project can give everyone who has played OB online before or new players a chance to enjoy OB again.
hey gaa i remember you, come by chatzy sometime

Gaa

Postby Gaa » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:14 pm

hey gaa i remember you, come by chatzy sometime
Hey man. I forgot the link lol. Seems like the old gang is here lol.
Jim is the only magician in a party of fighters and healers.

Return to “Introduction”