We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello there!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Kain235

Hello there!

Postby Kain235 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:50 pm

Hi! Soon to be new player here. I have everything I need I just gotta sit down and mod my PS2 HDD. I had a couple quick questions though.

1. I saw on the old translation website there was a mod for widescreen and unlocking everything however it did not look like there were links anymore. Anyone know where I might be able to find these?

2. Anyone know how I can transfer a save file and load it either off my HDD or a memory card? Not really important if I can mod the game to unlock everything. Just trying to save myself some time if I can and not manually unlock stuff.

Thank you very much!

Yubari

Re: Hello there!

Postby Yubari » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:36 pm

Hi! Soon to be new player here. I have everything I need I just gotta sit down and mod my PS2 HDD. I had a couple quick questions though.

1. I saw on the old translation website there was a mod for widescreen and unlocking everything however it did not look like there were links anymore. Anyone know where I might be able to find these?

2. Anyone know how I can transfer a save file and load it either off my HDD or a memory card? Not really important if I can mod the game to unlock everything. Just trying to save myself some time if I can and not manually unlock stuff.

Thank you very much!
Hi Kain235, how's it going? I do not know how to answer your questions but I can send you a link from a video on Youtube. I watched this video and did everything that Youtuber said and I got it. This video is intended for those who want to play in the PS2 emulator. The ISO download links I can not go through because this is forbidden here. Look for ISO on Google.
The video link I mentioned is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlEL6xpgIgM
This video is not new, it was made in the year 2016. But I hope it helps!

Kain235

Postby Kain235 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:27 am

Thanks! I am playing on a soft modded PS2. Just managed to get everything up and running and it's all good so far. Now I just gotta play some single player and remember what the hell I am doing in this game so I don't drag people down when I hop online.

Yubari

Postby Yubari » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:07 am

Thanks! I am playing on a soft modded PS2. Just managed to get everything up and running and it's all good so far. Now I just gotta play some single player and remember what the hell I am doing in this game so I don't drag people down when I hop online.
Welcome to the server. I would like to play one day with you! ^^

andysusanto

Postby andysusanto » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:51 pm

I can't wait to play with you, if you have any troubles with your PS2, just contact me, or the administrators, or on the forums, I played on a Fat PS2 with HDD installed too before.. :D
An extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are

Return to “Introduction”