We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

I m new and I dunno anything about outbreak

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Lelex303

I m new and I dunno anything about outbreak

Postby Lelex303 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:55 am

hello everyone i m new here call me lele and i dunno anything about outbreak and i want to learn i have the game and emu :~

Herbivore

Re: I m new and I dunno anything about outbreak

Postby Herbivore » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:23 pm

If someone shoulders you from the ground, wait for them to let go of you before doing anything or they will get hit. Your character can "afford" to get hit again. But if you get the other player hit, then that's less help for you and less healing for you, because they'll be injured too!

If you're "lost" you can ad lib. This will display your position to the other players on the map. Which MIGHT help you or not, but at least they will know where you are.
-Vote Joel Clemens for City Council

"What a weird Customer... what are you doing?!" - Will, Bartender / Cook at J's Bar, In memorial

Frostedsnow

Postby Frostedsnow » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:24 am

Try playing through all the scenarios offline once or twice. Follow walkthroughs so you have a basic idea of what to do before playing online

Lelex303

Postby Lelex303 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:03 pm

Thank you guys

Yubari

Postby Yubari » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:35 am

hello everyone i m new here call me lele and i dunno anything about outbreak and i want to learn i have the game and emu :~
Hello Lelex303, how's it going? Welcome! I signed up for this account on August 23, 2018 but I am not new here, I signed up here at OBSRV on August 1, 2016 but excludes the account and made this new one. I know OBSRV well, you do not have to be nervous, the administrators here are cool and they help members. I play this wonderful game since it launched. He is my life. Glad you signed up here. Once again I tell you, WELCOME!!!

Return to “Introduction”