We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

New Player looking for friends

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Viere

New Player looking for friends

Postby Viere » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:30 am

Hi, i'm a new player here, i'm from Indonesia and totally forgot how to beat most of the scenario.

RE Outbreak is always be one of my favorite RE game, and i'm really happy that i can play online now.
I'm looking for anyone who willing to play with a newbie like me, or even teach me to complete some scenario.
I really scared to play on V.H with others because i know will be burden to them, and i'm not confident enough to host a game :-[
So if you like, i really hope we can play together!

P.S: i always play this game on Easy/Normal, but if anyone want to play on higher level and don't mind if i join i will be really grateful!

Yamato

Re: New Player looking for friends

Postby Yamato » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:34 pm

Hello there, I'm new to the online part of Outbreak as well and I would love to play with you :) . I'm trying to get good on Normal again myself and work my way up to the higher difficulty levels, so normal is fine with me, just let me know when you want to play and I will try to come and play with you

Viere

Postby Viere » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:26 am

Hello there, I'm new to the online part of Outbreak as well and I would love to play with you :) . I'm trying to get good on Normal again myself and work my way up to the higher difficulty levels, so normal is fine with me, just let me know when you want to play and I will try to come and play with you
Hello Yamato! I really hope we can play together, what time you usually play? Is there any way of knowing if we both are online? Anyway please let me know too if you want to play!

Yamato

Postby Yamato » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:55 pm

Hello Yamato! I really hope we can play together, what time you usually play? Is there any way of knowing if we both are online? Anyway please let me know too if you want to play!
You can add me on Steam or Discord, if you have those. I am available to play whenever I'm online on there. PM me if you want and I will give you the links to them. 8)

Return to “Introduction”