We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hey there, new player here

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Yamato

Hey there, new player here

Postby Yamato » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:13 pm

Hello everyone, just thought I'd drop in to introduce myself. I'm a new Outbreak player, well... not exactly new, I've been playing Outbreak 1 since I was a kid, but I never got a chance to play online until now. I have everything set up properly now to play it online (I think) so I'm wondering if anyone would want to play with me, I'm not the best player but I've finished all the scenarios many times before (I don't remember some of the puzzles in the later scenarios very well, it's been awhile) so I'm not a total noob :D Anyway let me know if you'd want to play with me, It would be great.

ACJProd

Re: Hey there, new player here

Postby ACJProd » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:07 pm

Hello and welcome
YouTube - ACJ Productions

airmaxman87

Postby airmaxman87 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:53 am

I am up for it dude

belbonassa

Postby belbonassa » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:09 pm

Hello everyone, just thought I'd drop in to introduce myself. I'm a new Outbreak player, well... not exactly new, I've been playing Outbreak 1 since I was a kid, but I never got a chance to play online until now. I have everything set up properly now to play it online (I think) so I'm wondering if anyone would want to play with me, I'm not the best player but I've finished all the scenarios many times before (I don't remember some of the puzzles in the later scenarios very well, it's been awhile) so I'm not a total noob :D Anyway let me know if you'd want to play with me, It would be great.
Welcome!!!

Also you shall do better than me, when i joined i barelly remembered how to finish the first scenario...

Im up for some gaming if you want to

Return to “Introduction”