We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Introduction to RipRavage

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
RipRavage

Introduction to RipRavage

Postby RipRavage » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:25 pm

Hello everybody, my name is Rip Ravage and I’ve just started playing on the servers in the last few days. My favorite RE game is RE3 Nemesis, but the Outbreak Series comes in at a strong second place. My favorite main survivor is Mark, but I often use Karl (the Kevin type UBCS soldier) on VH instead since Kevin styled characters are much easier to play as. I’ve been playing Outbreak for years by myself, and I would like to thank all the people that got these amazing servers up and running. I never had ps2 internet back when I was younger and by the time I was old enough to pay for it on my own the servers were down. Sorry for the long ramble, but once again hello and thanks!

UndrWhelminNut

Re: Introduction to RipRavage

Postby UndrWhelminNut » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:25 pm

Hello! Welcome to the forums. I'm pretty new to playing online myself after playing by myself for quite awhile with the first game (this was years ago though, so I'm kind of a noob these days. :) ) . Hope you'll have a great time online.

RipRavage

Re: Introduction to RipRavage

Postby RipRavage » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:16 pm

Hello! Welcome to the forums. I'm pretty new to playing online myself after playing by myself for quite awhile with the first game (this was years ago though, so I'm kind of a noob these days. :) ) . Hope you'll have a great time online.
Thanks, I have been so far, I hope you do as well.

Return to “Introduction”