We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hi there!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
LordNerva

Hi there!

Postby LordNerva » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:37 am

Hi everybody
I'm a longtime fan of the resident evil series, but never actually got around to playing outbreak, despite hearing many sing it's praises over the years. I figure with such a passionate community putting in all the necessary work to keep the game running, there must be something truly special here. Even if it turns out that the game isn't for me, I look forward to playing with many of you, once I carefully re-read the setup instructions to figure out where I went wrong, I find myself looping at the title screen, no matter which option I select, I'm taken back to a press start prompt. I'll figure it out, looking forward to meeting all of you!

Seitora

Re: Hi there!

Postby Seitora » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:59 pm

Hello there, and nice to meet another fan of the series ! Tho I guess only fans knows of the Outbreak games...
Anyway, about your problem, I know this might sound stupid but have you tried pressing Circle/X instead of Cross/A ?

LordNerva

Postby LordNerva » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:42 pm

Hello there, and nice to meet another fan of the series ! Tho I guess only fans knows of the Outbreak games...
Anyway, about your problem, I know this might sound stupid but have you tried pressing Circle/X instead of Cross/A ?
Because of the japanese game version.... of course, well that worked. I spent far too long troubleshooting that thinking I'd somehow applied the patch wrong. Thank you! Looks like I'm up and running, at least in the single player mode

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:16 am

Hello and welcome hope to see you in playing.

Return to “Introduction”