We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

An Old Player.

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Ardeux

An Old Player.

Postby Ardeux » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:02 am

Greetings! I am Ardeux (/ˈɑrdø/ - Arr-Doo) I've been following various Outbreak recreation projects for the past few years, with most of them sitting either idle or at dead forums, or just various statuses of dead and zombie-like.

I am an old Outbreak player since way back when it first released, I was also one of the few that had an HDD. I spent countless, countless hours during my teenage years playing Outbreak online before it had finally shut down. Ah, yes. The good old times of speedrunning very hard mode, being afraid that teammates didn't make it and the like. But, anyways. I am glad to have been able to locate this site through comments on a dead Outbreak server recreation blog.

I am ecstatic to see how far along this one has actually achieved, and am simply happy that I'm able to experience such a feat by fans of a great game such as this one.

the_fog

Re: An Old Player.

Postby the_fog » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:45 am

Welcome to the forum, Ardeux. By browsing through the forum you will soon find out that a working server for Biohazard Outbreak File#2 is in a beta testing stage. Some bugs have to be fixed and some functions have to be implemented but aside from this, we got it working ;)
Bringing back File#1 is in planning stage...

Ardeux

Re: An Old Player.

Postby Ardeux » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:49 am

Glad to hear. Most of my time was spent playing Outbreak #1, anyways. I've always wanted to be able to experience File 2 again, and get to play all those levels with people all over again. Showdowns were always fun too.

Return to “Introduction”