We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello everyone!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Cyphane

Hello everyone!

Postby Cyphane » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:52 pm

Hi guys!

Longtime RE fan here and a huge fan of the Outbreak series when they released.

Being from the UK and unable to wait for our extended release time (and not knowing of the no online component in the original at the time) I imported the Japanese version. Despite not knowing what the hell was going on due to the language barrier I was hooked and when my Mom brought home an old US PS2 from her stay in California (i'd been after one for Final Fantasy XI/Suikoden 3) I was able to import an English copy of both games and play online.

Many years have past since those days and I still have the games in my collection. I thought i'd use PCSX2 to attempt to play them in higher fidelity but quickly realised my ability to play either game has greatly diminished and I may as well be a newbie again, being swiftly murdered in The Hive on single player and finding the game more difficult than I remember it being.

That said, i've finally got some time and i'd like to play online! So I found this amazing project and i'm looking forward to reliving my Outbreak days with new people who clearly love the series also. Just please forgive my horrible gameplay - i'll get back up to snuff.. I hope. :)

Pleased to meet you all, and hopefully see you online!

HanBun

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby HanBun » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:03 pm

hey welcome
hope to play with you soon

Prateek10

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby Prateek10 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:29 am

Return to “Introduction”