We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hi There

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Oliver Edge

Hi There

Postby Oliver Edge » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Hello guys,

I'm new here. My name is Riccardo and I'm from Italy.

I just wanted to thank you for the great job you're doing.

RE:Outbreak is probably the best Survival Horror game I could experience during my 23 years of playing.
Taking all the elements of the core games and putting them into a multiplayer experience.

Many games have tried to reproduce this but no one as ever achieved the same atmosphere and constant tension.

Even the subsequent games(RE5, RE6) while having a great co-op mode have failed this(not considering the fact that they're basically Action games and no more Survival Horror).

Unfortunately when both File #1 and 2 were out in my country, I couldn't play them online due to the absence of a great connection in my town.
Also PS2 wasn't so easy to configure for online play if I remember correctly.

And so I had to play File #1 with the terrible AI and couldn't finish it.

So now, many years after, I hope I'll be able too experience this game in the way it was meant to.

I guess I'll see you online then ;-)

See you soon :-D

Riccardo

Torke

Re: Hi There

Postby Torke » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:31 pm

Hello guys,

I'm new here. My name is Riccardo and I'm from Italy.

I just wanted to thank you for the great job you're doing.

RE:Outbreak is probably the best Survival Horror game I could experience during my 23 years of playing.
Taking all the elements of the core games and putting them into a multiplayer experience.

Many games have tried to reproduce this but no one as ever achieved the same atmosphere and constant tension.

Even the subsequent games(RE5, RE6) while having a great co-op mode have failed this(not considering the fact that they're basically Action games and no more Survival Horror).

Unfortunately when both File #1 and 2 were out in my country, I couldn't play them online due to the absence of a great connection in my town.
Also PS2 wasn't so easy to configure for online play if I remember correctly.

And so I had to play File #1 with the terrible AI and couldn't finish it.

So now, many years after, I hope I'll be able too experience this game in the way it was meant to.

I guess I'll see you online then ;-)

See you soon :-D

Riccardo
Hi Ricardo, welcome :) I know what you mean, I'm from Spain and in my country there was something similar with the connection, but do not worry, when you want to add me and we enjoy this work of art that capcom does not value properly :) A greeting and a cuddle fellow :)
Latin: "Scio me nihil scire" Sócrates.
Español: Yo sólo sé que no sé nadaSócrates.
English: "I only know that I know nothing" Sócrates.

Return to “Introduction”