We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello from Uruguay

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Fedeuy

Hello from Uruguay

Postby Fedeuy » Wed May 31, 2017 1:36 am

hi, my name is Federico, and as it says up there, im from Uruguay, South america, not really much to say here, im a newby, never played either outbreak game in network mode, so im looking forward to it, im using a fat ps2 with opl, so load times should be fast, anyway, a big thank you to the developers of obsrv, and if any one wants to go adventuring with a noob, hit me up!

Silver Gray

Re: Hello from Uruguay

Postby Silver Gray » Wed May 31, 2017 6:17 am

Welcome Fedeuy.

hobbes_182

Postby hobbes_182 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:06 am

Bienvenido al servidor Federico! Nos vemos en linea :D

Torke

Postby Torke » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:32 pm

Hola Federico compañero Bienvenido :) si necesitas jugar con alguien solo tienes que buscar a Torke o partidas que se titulen "Fairplay" :) un gusto ver que por estos lares ahi mas gente de habla Hispana, lo dicho compañero, Un saludo y un fuerte abrazo desde España :)

Translation in English: Hi, Federico comrade Welcome :) If you need to play with someone you just have to look for Torke or games that are titled "Fairplay" :) A pleasure to see that for these homes there more Spanish speaking people, what said partner, A greeting and a strong Hug from Spain :)
Latin: "Scio me nihil scire" Sócrates.
Español: Yo sólo sé que no sé nadaSócrates.
English: "I only know that I know nothing" Sócrates.

Return to “Introduction”