We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

2fast2furious 2: Electric Boogaloo

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
RE Soldier

2fast2furious 2: Electric Boogaloo

Postby RE Soldier » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:44 pm

I would like to make a complaint against mr. "StuntmanSnake" as he very obviously tried to team kill me.

He triggered the frogs as I was on the pipes, even after I told him to wait. He denied this in the lobby, however, with the excuse of "I thought you already made it with your turbo EMU" -obvious passive aggressive/subtle hint of his hatred of EMU users. I never used a turbo anything, I just made it in b2f before he did. Well I let it go and didn't say another word to the guy since he wasn't being honest about it. I'm sure someone with his stats with a clear view of me mid-pipe climb, telling him wait did it on purpose. Not only that but he grabbed the key and was outta there without trying to help at least distract the 3rd frog so that kinda defeats his "oops" bullshit. Soon as I get out of that room he's out there just waiting, probably trying to raid my corpse of its items. I don't know what I did wrong. I wasn't gobbling up heals or noobin up the game in any way. I got the red gem and went redkey b2f route, thats it... Since he is a senior member and probably buddies with the everyone, his word against mine, I don't expect anything to come of this.

Another player or maybe an alt of his "caba" holds the office door in flashback so we quit, he then stalks me into the next game; EotR and plays dead behind the boxes until everyone quits. So yeah, F*** that guy.

How do you block players? I don't even wana deal with assholes of this calibur.

StuntmanSnake

Re: wanted to like this community but...

Postby StuntmanSnake » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:24 pm

That wasn't our first game together. I've seen you use turbo in the past, flying up stairs at the speed of light. I've played this game for far too long to know when I see unusual behavior.

There are a couple things wrong about your story, too. You were not in "clear view" while crossing the pipes. The camera angle only permits seeing the first pipe. You were crossing the second. I truly believed you were almost all the way across and didn't expect you to be knocked down. I was also never waiting to "raid" your body, I'm not sure where you're getting that from. The reason I made the quip about your EMU turbo habits was because of the hostility you were showing in the shoutbox. Believe it or not, I never had any intention of trying to kill you.

I'm also confused as to why you're bringing this up weeks later. I assume it's because of this other player who you believe is me. I can assure you that it is not.

If you'd like to banlist me, that's fine. Go to "GamePrefs" at the top of the page and type in my player ID. It can be found in my signature below.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.
ID: MODDER | HN: StuntmanSnake | CHARACTER: RANDOM

RE Soldier

Postby RE Soldier » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:19 pm

I don't have "turbo habbits" but I have accidentally pressed that button a few times which is propably what you saw. I wasn't even sure what I pressed or how to turn it off at first. Kinda new to this whole emulator thing... I even looked for a way to unbind that crap but I don't see any option for it. You got it wrong man, I'm not a turbo player and know to respect other players so I don't use it, even if they don't skip cut scenes. Oh and just admit it, you got all hot under the collar cause you saw me turbo on accident and tried to kill me with frogs. You are working with the frogs. Admit it. :)

Herbivore

Postby Herbivore » Mon May 01, 2017 1:40 am

SMS is the entire community now?
-Vote Joel Clemens for City Council

"What a weird Customer... what are you doing?!" - Will, Bartender / Cook at J's Bar, In memorial

RE Soldier

Postby RE Soldier » Mon May 01, 2017 2:21 am

Well my reputation has already been ruined hasn't it? "don't play with him, that's a turbo guy" ect..

xDrHellx

Postby xDrHellx » Mon May 01, 2017 9:51 am

Well you're not gonna go far with that mentality...
If you have to make a post each time someone acts weird in a game...

Also who the fuck cares about reputation here ? It's just a game, come on, the server isn't even official too.

blackcat

Postby blackcat » Mon May 01, 2017 11:05 am

I would like to make a complaint against mr. "StuntmanSnake" as he very obviously tried to team kill me.

He triggered the frogs as I was on the pipes, even after I told him to wait. He denied this in the lobby, however, with the excuse of "I thought you already made it with your turbo EMU" -obvious passive aggressive/subtle hint of his hatred of EMU users. I never used a turbo anything, I just made it in b2f before he did. Well I let it go and didn't say another word to the guy since he wasn't being honest about it. I'm sure someone with his stats with a clear view of me mid-pipe climb, telling him wait did it on purpose. Not only that but he grabbed the key and was outta there without trying to help at least distract the 3rd frog so that kinda defeats his "oops" bullshit. Soon as I get out of that room he's out there just waiting, probably trying to raid my corpse of its items. I don't know what I did wrong. I wasn't gobbling up heals or noobin up the game in any way. I got the red gem and went redkey b2f route, thats it... Since he is a senior member and probably buddies with the everyone, his word against mine, I don't expect anything to come of this.

Another player or maybe an alt of his "caba" holds the office door in flashback so we quit, he then stalks me into the next game; EotR and plays dead behind the boxes until everyone quits. So yeah, F*** that guy.

How do you block players? I don't even wana deal with assholes of this calibur.
Whenever you play DD, always choose an objective\ route. Make up your mind with this scenario because it can backfire really fast. What stunt was probably trying to do is abbreviating the whole thing by taking the key and letting you wait on the other side, so you can get the P-base. I've only learned that when I played this scenario on repeat online. Though, I wouldn't blame you if you misunderstood Snake's style of playing XD.

RE Soldier

Postby RE Soldier » Mon May 01, 2017 5:16 pm

The only pregame plan was we knew the other two were going b4. Well, in my experience its the first person in b2f goes to unlock the door, to get the ball rolling so to speak. If l'd known he wanted to do my job so badly l would've gone through the pier for the p base. This is basically speed vs muh points. Snake just wants everyone to watch as he solos, not much of a teamwork guy from what I've seen. Instead of doing his end of a two man job he races you to your job, maybe tries to kill you along the way. I can't stand this kind of player. There was another instance in FB where he was david, and instead of getting the rusty key asap he grabs a syringe.. could've been faster if you let some one else do that but nope.

Furthermore, If I was turboing as much as he exaggerates I'd have left him in the dust and we wouldn't be fighting over events. In the first game we played, I accidentally hit the turbo button trying to shake off a laggy zombie hug. He then threw a fit and spammed no as I'm trying to figure out why everything suddenly got a lot faster... I honestly didn't know the L3 button was turbo mode. Anyway this dude has been stalking me ever since. Kinda funny really. Why did you follow me into other games? Could it be that your intentions was to sabotage them? Seems likely given your little frog stunt.
Last edited by RE Soldier on Mon May 01, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

StuntmanSnake

Postby StuntmanSnake » Mon May 01, 2017 5:41 pm

Banlist and move on.

I'm not buying your excuse that you accidentally enabled turbo. Multiple times. The fact that you only admitted to it after I called you out on it doesn't help your case either. That's beside the point anyway. What began as a misunderstanding escalated into you having a meltdown in the shoutbox. I'll be the first to admit that I have a tendency to solo things, but I wouldn't do so in a way that puts others in danger. If that has ever been the case, it was never intentional.

You've accomplished nothing with this topic but broadcasting yourself as a complaining turbo player. Do us both a favor and please stop needlessly dragging this on.

RE Soldier

Postby RE Soldier » Mon May 01, 2017 6:43 pm

Meltdown? Quite the imagination you have there. Anyway, I'm not buying that you didn't try to kill me with frogs. I feel sorry for the next player that triggers you in the slightest.. That said, l could care less about this account anymore. Have fun being an event hog in other players games.

StuntmanSnake

Postby StuntmanSnake » Mon May 01, 2017 10:06 pm

The only pregame plan was we knew the other two were going b4. Well, in my experience its the first person in b2f goes to unlock the door, to get the ball rolling so to speak. If l'd known he wanted to do my job so badly l would've gone through the pier for the p base. This is basically speed vs muh points. Snake just wants everyone to watch as he solos, not much of a teamwork guy from what I've seen. Instead of doing his end of a two man job he races you to your job, maybe tries to kill you along the way. I can't stand this kind of player. There was another instance in FB where he was david, and instead of getting the rusty key asap he grabs a syringe.. could've been faster if you let some one else do that but nope.

Furthermore, If I was turboing as much as he exaggerates I'd have left him in the dust and we wouldn't be fighting over events. In the first game we played, I accidentally hit the turbo button trying to shake off a laggy zombie hug. He then threw a fit and spammed no as I'm trying to figure out why everything suddenly got a lot faster... I honestly didn't know the L3 button was turbo mode. Anyway this dude has been stalking me ever since. Kinda funny really. Why did you follow me into other games? Could it be that your intentions was to sabotage them? Seems likely given your little frog stunt.
I'm at a loss for words. How many times do you plan to edit this post and change your story around? Now you're just making things up entirely. I never spammed any ad-lib to you and I certainly haven't been "stalking" you at all. I also haven't played as David in FB for quite some time so you're either confusing me with someone else or continuing to make things up.

Just stop.

RE Soldier

Postby RE Soldier » Mon May 01, 2017 10:25 pm

And there it is, he falls back to his word vs mine and denies everything to save face. What an honest guy.. We both know how it really went down so whatever. If you want me to stop bumping then be the mature one and walk away.

Silent Hell

Postby Silent Hell » Mon May 01, 2017 10:36 pm

Okay, several issues.

1. This is NOT the place to complain about people.
2. You're right, it is your word vs his meaning no one will ever know the true story for sure.
Meaning
3. Just freaking banlist him and move on with your life.

Return to “Introduction”