We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hi I'm new and I need help, help me please!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
LittleBuddy

Hi I'm new and I need help, help me please!

Postby LittleBuddy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:47 pm

HI, I am new and I'm trying to play the game via emulator. I downloaded and run it and I successed. I am now struggling with the net setup. I am stuck at a point, can someone help me please? I went to edit options, i select the first blue square, I press circle, then It appears a grey screen, then I go right and gives me error, it appears a red one screen, plaese heeeeeelp!!!!! Specifically I am study at 8.10 of this guide!

blackcat

Re: Hi I'm new and I need help, help me please!

Postby blackcat » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:35 am

HI, I am new and I'm trying to play the game via emulator. I downloaded and run it and I successed. I am now struggling with the net setup. I am stuck at a point, can someone help me please? I went to edit options, i select the first blue square, I press circle, then It appears a grey screen, then I go right and gives me error, it appears a red one screen, plaese heeeeeelp!!!!! Specifically I am study at 8.10 of this guide!
Hey there and welcome! As for your questions, can you specify which guide you followed? That way we could help you better with your technical issues.

If you are facing any problems try the guides below :exclaim:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3848

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js6cRVqN6fc

LittleBuddy

Postby LittleBuddy » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:54 pm

Hey there and welcome! As for your questions, can you specify which guide you followed? That way we could help you better with your technical issues.

HI THANK YOU FOR ALL I MADE ITTTTTTT!!! SO HAPPY

blackcat

Postby blackcat » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Glad to hear it! Enjoy this Classic greatness, and i hope we could play one day. ;)

LittleBuddy

Postby LittleBuddy » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:15 pm

Glad to hear it! Enjoy this Classic greatness, and i hope we could play one day. ;)
I love this game so much, sure we will play!! :D

MartinMilk

Postby MartinMilk » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:56 am

'I downloaded this' ehm.. ;) ;) ;) ;)
System: PS2 NTSC-J Slim | YouTube: Milky-Hazard | PSN: Milky-Hazard | XBLive:Milky Hazard| NNID: MartinMilk

LittleBuddy

Postby LittleBuddy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:16 pm

'I downloaded this' ehm.. ;) ;) ;) ;)
Wow your intervention was so illuminating, thanks a lot...

Return to “Introduction”