We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

ayo wassup man?

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Musicianist

ayo wassup man?

Postby Musicianist » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:55 pm

Nah jk with the silliness.

Hello all. I registered with Musicianist, but you can just call me Music or Ryan.
I just so happened to come across this website when I was doing a random Google search last week. After a few days of doing some reading and watching a video or two, I decided to finally join. It\'s really nice to see that this \"server recreation\" has gotten this far. Looking forward to seeing it progress further, and learning more about how all of this works and maybe playing sometime. :P Thank you the_fog and whoever else working on this.

Anyways, more about the introduction.
Like I said, my name\'s Ryan. I\'ve been an RE fan since I was a kid. I started at RE2. I used to play it on my N64 and would watch my cousin play it when he came over. I played some of the other games but didn\'t finish all of them. I played whatever I could get my hands on, I guess you could say. Besides RE5, Outbreak was one of my most played RE games. Kevin was one of my favorite characters to play, but I also enjoyed playing as the other characters as well (mostly as the extra characters though). Decisions, Decisions was on of my favorite levels because of the team work involved in it among other things. It was fun figuring out who goes where or who gets what. Anyways, just as it is with many of you, I miss playing Outbreak online with people. I got to the online scene a bit late, so I wasn\'t able to play #2 online, but I played #1 online A LOT. The main name I used on #1 was silverryan206 if that rings a bell. Other names I used (for fun) were Ace_Of_Diamond (or Diamonds, or Spades, not sure, it\'s been a while), The_Guitarist, and Ladies_Man (I was a teenager, I thought it was funny lol).

That\'s it for introductions, I guess. Nice to meet you all. I don\'t know how I would, but hopefully I can help out in some way in the future, even if it\'s just through support.
[align=center]Image
* Plays Decisions, Decisions offline
* Beats it
* Remembers good old times online
* Gets hit right in the feels ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)[/align]

the_fog

ayo wassup man?

Postby the_fog » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:12 pm

THis is the longest introduction I ever read here ;) Wecome to the board, Musician.

Musicianist

ayo wassup man?

Postby Musicianist » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:15 pm

[quote="the_fog"]
THis is the longest introduction I ever read here ;) Wecome to the board, Musician.
[/quote]
Yeaaah, I type too much sometimes.. Sorry. :lol:
Thanks though! :)
[align=center]Image
* Beats it

myabsolution

ayo wassup man?

Postby myabsolution » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:36 am

You played way past my time on the servers but I do recognise your username on some peoples online videos on youtube :)

Welcome aboard. Love the signature!
「ID: ADMIN3「Handle: Absolution「Platform: PS2 40GB HDD

Xenobeagle

ayo wassup man?

Postby Xenobeagle » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:25 am

We\'re in the same boat pal, I didn\'t get to play online in File2 either (even though I would have loved too). I just didn\'t get a network adapter until way later unfortunately. Welcome to the chat board of what is to some the \"vessel of hope\" friend!
-The self has always been composed of 2 selves, the self which observes others, and the self which observes ones self.-

Musicianist

ayo wassup man?

Postby Musicianist » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:28 pm

[quote="myabsolution"]
You played way past my time on the servers but I do recognise your username on some peoples online videos on youtube :)

Welcome aboard. Love the signature!
[/quote]
Thanks. :) The forum looks quite active, so I\'m glad to be here.

I wonder which videos. :o I know it\'s off topic, but seeing as there\'s no private message system at the moment, if you happen to read this reply, could you send me a few links to those videos (if you wouldn\'t mind)? You can send them to my e-mail through the message option on my profile.

[quote="Christopher_Mcaleb"]
We\'re in the same boat pal, I didn\'t get to play online in File2 either (even though I would have loved too). I just didn\'t get a network adapter until way later unfortunately. Welcome to the chat board of what is to some the "vessel of hope" friend!
[/quote]
Haha thanks. :) I\'m also in the same boat when it comes to the network adapter. I got it kind of late.
[align=center]Image
* Beats it

myabsolution

ayo wassup man?

Postby myabsolution » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:41 pm

[quote="Musicianist"]

I wonder which videos. :o I know it\'s off topic, but seeing as there\'s no private message system at the moment, if you happen to read this reply, could you send me a few links to those videos (if you wouldn\'t mind)? You can send them to my e-mail through the message option on my profile.
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYe1xCV4FeE

Since your email is listed as hidden and there is no PM system.

I can\'t recall if I have seen your name in another video, perhaps, but I\'ve seen waaaay too many and have like a dozen or so people on youtube subbed who have online vids. After seeing a hundred, you forget the names. And some videos don\'t include much in the way of who is playing who.

Enjoy :)
「ID: ADMIN3「Handle: Absolution「Platform: PS2 40GB HDD

GeorgeHamilton

ayo wassup man?

Postby GeorgeHamilton » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Welcome! :)
Cool, calm, collected.

Recently came back to play. Might still be rusty at times.

Musicianist

ayo wassup man?

Postby Musicianist » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:47 pm

[quote="myabsolution"]
[quote="Musicianist"]

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYe1xCV4FeE

Since your email is listed as hidden and there is no PM system.

I can\'t recall if I have seen your name in another video, perhaps, but I\'ve seen waaaay too many and have like a dozen or so people on youtube subbed who have online vids. After seeing a hundred, you forget the names. And some videos don\'t include much in the way of who is playing who.

Enjoy :)
[/quote]
Ah, that video. I remember that one. Good times.
Sorry about the email being hidden. I\'ve made it public now.
Thanks for posting the link. :)

[quote="GeorgeHamilton"]
Welcome! :)
[/quote]
Thank you. :D
[align=center]Image
* Beats it

Return to “Introduction”