We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Salutations

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Cabbit

Salutations

Postby Cabbit » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:38 am

I\'m pleased to be part of the community now. I used to work with someone in testing an English translation of Biohazard Outbreak File #2, as well as playing online, though that hasn\'t happened in a good while. The tests were successful though, and a run of \"Decisions, Decisions\" was completed.

Anyway, thank you for allowing me to register. How are you all doing? :)

Mackenzie

Salutations

Postby Mackenzie » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:17 am

Hi there, welcome. :) So you\'ve played the game online? Which one the english or the japanese server? I haven\'t actually played it online myself, so I\'m interested to know what is your opinion on the server, are there any differences between the two, or are they both stable?

You also mentioned a translation patch. By any chance, are you referring to this patch: http://resouttrans.blogspot.com.br/?

For the time being, the registration for the beta test is full, but if you\'re interested to know the progress you can check out the \"Beta Testing 2\" thread for some details and be sure to check back for more announcements as well as news as regards to the beta registration. :)
props to alinho for the gif

Cabbit

Salutations

Postby Cabbit » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:25 am

@Mackenzie

Yes, I\'ve actually played the game online (both official and private, English for official and Japanese for private). I was using the NTSC-J version with a translation patch from, you guessed it, resouttrans.

It\'s alright that the beta testing is full, this gives me time to set up, since I was playing online via emulator, which worked as well.

Return to “Introduction”