We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello Everyone!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Plant Brain

Hello Everyone!

Postby Plant Brain » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:09 pm

Hello, long time Resident Evil fan here and I've always wanted to try out the two Outbreak games online but never got the chance before. So when I heard about this resurrection, I couldn't wait to get in and start playing!

I am playing on an emulator and I only have File 2 set up for now. I know the scenarios pretty well but I've never played them on Very Hard. I Would love to hear some tips on the general ways of things and I'll be well up for any scenario.

Hope to hear back from you guys :)

AssassinMan23

Re: Hello Everyone!

Postby AssassinMan23 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:38 am

Hello and welcome. Here are some basic tips when playing online.

1. Item conservation. Should be obvious but dont waste ammo on lesser or respawning enemies. Always save for boss or finale. After playing a bit you will learn what enemies to take out and which to avoid.

2. Learn how to deal with the lag. If you are in a room with other players, there will be lag present (unless you were the first to load into the room). This means that enemy movement is always going to be a bit ahead of where it is on screen.

3. On Desperate Times, do NOT take the items in the courtyard without swapping it for another item. This is a big sin and it will irritate all of your teammates.

There are other things to say but its nothing you wont figure out by playing a bit and getting used to it.

Glad to have you on board. Hope you enjoy playing
Mark main and Bob's Champion of the Multiverse

Return to “Introduction”