We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hey

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
PolishedNickel

Hey

Postby PolishedNickel » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:39 am

Hey

I don't know what to say.... I live off of top ramen, I hate my job, and I am looking forward to playing online with you all. I have never played the games other than this one time at my buddy's place around Outbreak's launch date, so I am a complete noob at both of the games. We didn't even beat the first stage, we kept dying at the roof top where we need to jump onto the apartment's roof.
I was looking into this game a few days ago and was happy to learn that there was online multiplayer capabilities, but sad that it was shut down not too long ago. But even more happy that this site exist and is making it possible to play online. I am looking forward to seeing some of you online, and forgive me in advance when I do confusing things and die. Again, noob.

Silver Gray

Re: Hey

Postby Silver Gray » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:49 am

We are obliged to help you guys in overcoming hardships in this troubled city.

Bloemkool

Postby Bloemkool » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:38 pm

Hey I'll play with you, I have some previous experience with file 1 but not too much so I'll play any difficulty level with you.

AssassinMan23

Postby AssassinMan23 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:24 pm

Welcome. Play online and host games on Normal difficulty. Follow people and see how they play to learn and develop your strategy. Most people default to Very hard difficulty so be present on the shoutbox and ask if other will join you and help you. Enjoy playing!
Mark main and Bob's Champion of the Multiverse

ultima132

Postby ultima132 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:31 am

Welcome :) Even though I don't play too often anymore, I'm willing to play easier modes and help out to the best of my knowledge <3

PolishedNickel

Postby PolishedNickel » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:22 am

Thanks for the warm welcoming everyone!

Return to “Introduction”