We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello survivors!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Udkedae

Hello survivors!

Postby Udkedae » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:23 pm

It's not polite to enter the server without introducing myself, but I wanted to get my games running before posting anything, so hello fellow survivors!

I'm Udkedae, UDK for short, I'm a huge old school RE junkie. Back in the day I used to play them for hours even though I was too young to complete them in the hardest and most punishing modes.

My experience with Outbreak is a bit odd. I first played Outbreak in my old PS2 without a network adapter. After many tries I managed to beat it myself just once (sans extra unlocks like costumes and stuff) but I was too late to the online party. I'm not liking RE7, and while I have enjoyed 4, 5 and 6 (for me they're good co-op games and they add a lot to the history of RE), but nothing will match the good old feeling of a fixed camera, tanky controls, and bad aiming to manage your resources like 0, 1, 2, and 3. An Outbreak remake for current gen would be a blast but we know Capcom. This is the next best thing.

TL;DR: I missed Outbreak's online run, I don't like the turn RE has taken, I want to play this in all of its glory.

All I need now is some extra time for further testing then I'll be all set to go,

MartinMilk

Re: Hello survivors!

Postby MartinMilk » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Welcome! I feel the same about 7 but I try to think positive. I'm going to play it in PSVR and I think that will be scary as shit which is a good thing to me atleast :)
System: PS2 NTSC-J Slim | YouTube: Milky-Hazard | PSN: Milky-Hazard | XBLive:Milky Hazard| NNID: MartinMilk

ultima132

Re: Hello survivors!

Postby ultima132 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:13 am

Welcome to the server <3

Return to “Introduction”