We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Checking in

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
MOJAVEDSRT

Checking in

Postby MOJAVEDSRT » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:47 am

Hello all,

I created an obsrv account a while ago, but now that I’m closer to getting all the hardware together (end of October to mid-November), I’m dropping in to officially say hello.

I’ll be joining you all via console (using the HDD OSD exploit).

I was a big fan of the Outbreak games when they first came out. Haven’t played them in a long time (and never got to play them online), so before I actually start playing with others, I’ll be learning the scenarios again (definitely don’t want to be a liability).

Random fact:
My introduction to Resident Evil was RE: Director’s Cut when it first came out (actually got possession of the game by accident).

Looking forward to joining you all.

ultima132

Re: Checking in

Postby ultima132 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:06 pm

Welcome!!!

MOJAVEDSRT

Postby MOJAVEDSRT » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:58 pm

Welcome!!!
Thank you :)

MOJAVEDSRT

Postby MOJAVEDSRT » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:06 pm

Hello all,

I created an obsrv account a while ago, but now that I’m closer to getting all the hardware together (end of October to mid-November), I’m dropping in to officially say hello.

I’ll be joining you all via console (using the HDD OSD exploit).

I was a big fan of the Outbreak games when they first came out. Haven’t played them in a long time (and never got to play them online), so before I actually start playing with others, I’ll be learning the scenarios again (definitely don’t want to be a liability).

Random fact:
My introduction to Resident Evil was RE: Director’s Cut when it first came out (actually got possession of the game by accident).

Looking forward to joining you all.
Correction: It wasn't RE:DC because it was 1996 so it was the original release, my mistake folks.

Return to “Introduction”