We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

hi guys

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Mackenzie

hi guys

Postby Mackenzie » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:52 pm

I am an outbreak fan, my favorite character is Yoko Suzuki because of the inventory space, as well as the dodge move. So moving on, since we\'re talking about the online servers, I have to admit that I didn\'t get the chance to play them (US, Japanese be it file 1 or file 2).

Recently, I\'ve been playing on the emulator trying to beat the game solo very hard (I barely make it to the end though, and I haven\'t honestly mastered file 2\'s very hard). I would be willing to lend a hand if we get to play multiplayer, although you pretty much would expect that I would be using an emulator by that time.

as for the server when it goes live: It would be fun if we get to be notified as well if such multiplayer session would consist of team death matches too. I don\'t want to play on a session that suddenly turns into a survivors based setting. =)

I apologize if I can\'t contribute to the technical aspects regarding the game, I don\'t know the mechanics of how online servers work.

So yeah, with concerns regarding server recreation, I can only name one person who explicitly states his progress on creating the servers, however the last time I checked his progress was that his blog was revised last december 2012, so I don\'t think we would be expecting any news from him for a while, by the way the guys name is fulci.
props to alinho for the gif

the_fog

hi guys

Postby the_fog » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:48 am

Welcome to the board, Mackenzie. The project primary aims to work for the real hardware. Emulators act a little bit strange sometimes but it\'s getting better.

Return to “Introduction”