We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Howdy! (I require help) [SOLVED]

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
TKing667

Howdy! (I require help) [SOLVED]

Postby TKing667 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:27 am

So You may know me as the guy who made the outbreak HD thread so I'm not exactly new here but I did decide to get an emulator and struggle for 5 hours with a friend to get file 1 online and good news is, We were successful. Bad news is everybody is playing file 2 not file 1. So today I decided to get file 2 and slap it on my emulator and it was running well (still had my net save from file one) until I got to the DNAS part. I don't have the patch to bypass it so it always gets to 50% then fails but every walkthrough online never specifically explains which step is the step for skipping the DNAS and I really don't feel like suffering through all of that again just to fix one problem. So can anybody point me in the right direction for getting past the DNAS step? Would be much obliged.

Unibrow mann

Re: Howdy! (I require help)

Postby Unibrow mann » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:07 am

Just slap on the translation patch for it. It'll automatically put in the DNAS skip patch. Hope this helps =)

TKing667

Postby TKing667 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:01 am

Just slap on the translation patch for it. It'll automatically put in the DNAS skip patch. Hope this helps =)
It worked. Thank ya sir!

Unibrow mann

Postby Unibrow mann » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:41 am

Awesome! Happy to help!

Return to “Introduction”