We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello! Again :-)

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
kolesnikov94

Hello! Again :-)

Postby kolesnikov94 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:26 am

Hello everyone, just dropping in to say that I finally managed to get my game online (after several days) I had my first online game earlier today on UB scenario and it was great but unfortunately it was just me and another George player.
If someone wants to play online just let me know since I need fellow outbreak friends to play with ;-)
I can say I'm a Pro in offline mode but I never played online until today so apologies if I screw up ;-(

Dave.
PS2 SCPH 30001 - Maxtor 6L160P0 160GB UDMA/133 7200 RPM 8MB HDD - PS2 2X Network Adapter - Free McBoot 1.8 - OPL 0.8
HN: Dave

Silver Gray

Re: Hello! Again :-)

Postby Silver Gray » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:41 am

Hi there, you now realize how it is at your local time no players are currently playing, I dont know which or what time would the US and Japanese as I live in a different country and only two are playing mostly all the time, but I believe Japanese players will play at your time , and I assure there will be more people playing soon, have fun and good luck.

Leon95

Postby Leon95 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:16 pm

Dunno if you're aware but you can click the "Server" icon on the top of the page (or under the top left 4 bars expand tool if you're mobile) to see how busy the server is. That way you know the likelihood of getting full games. Also, I dunno what difficulty you were on but Very Hard is going to attract the most attention. Don't feel forced into it but don't be afraid of it either as the game is much simpler with real people.

Regardless of all that, welcome!

kolesnikov94

Postby kolesnikov94 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:12 am

Hi there, you now realize how it is at your local time no players are currently playing, I dont know which or what time would the US and Japanese as I live in a different country and only two are playing mostly all the time, but I believe Japanese players will play at your time , and I assure there will be more people playing soon, have fun and good luck.
You were right, most of the time I'm playing with Japanese players, and they're very good to be honest.
Good luck to you too! :-)
Dunno if you're aware but you can click the "Server" icon on the top of the page (or under the top left 4 bars expand tool if you're mobile) to see how busy the server is. That way you know the likelihood of getting full games. Also, I dunno what difficulty you were on but Very Hard is going to attract the most attention. Don't feel forced into it but don't be afraid of it either as the game is much simpler with real people.

Regardless of all that, welcome!
I didn't even know about the server status thing, thank you! And by the way, aren't you Hewie3 from gamefaqs?
PS2 SCPH 30001 - Maxtor 6L160P0 160GB UDMA/133 7200 RPM 8MB HDD - PS2 2X Network Adapter - Free McBoot 1.8 - OPL 0.8

Leon95

Postby Leon95 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:36 am

I am. Though my usage there is waning.

How'd you know?

Natsu Dragneel

Postby Natsu Dragneel » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:56 am

Hello and Welcome dear new friend I hope we could have fun when we start playing 8) .
#Killing,HelpingandDestroying 8)

Mackenzie

Postby Mackenzie » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:28 pm

Hi Dave, nice of you to make use of the in-game messaging system but if you want you can just communicate via shoutbox on chat.

I hope you enjoy your stay, it's a pleasure to have joined your games. Sorry for the fails and disconnections but it was all worth it.

-Mackenzie
props to alinho for the gif

rantor60

Postby rantor60 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:01 pm

ahh exactly the same with me back then it took me days to get online but its good that u made it here ^^ welcome :))

kolesnikov94

Postby kolesnikov94 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:22 am

I am. Though my usage there is waning.

How'd you know?
I'm on gamefaqs as well and I saw you posting there in the RER2 section, I think. I'm on Capcom Unity as well :-)
Hello and Welcome dear new friend I hope we could have fun when we start playing 8) .
Thank you Natsu! Looking forward to play with you :-)
Hi Dave, nice of you to make use of the in-game messaging system but if you want you can just communicate via shoutbox on chat.

I hope you enjoy your stay, it's a pleasure to have joined your games. Sorry for the fails and disconnections but it was all worth it.

-Mackenzie
Thank you for helping me out in DT, Mackenzie! You're so awesome, Hobbit too!
Regarding the in-game messaging, it was actually a miracle I used it, the whole NETWORK menu is in Japanese and I'm so lost haha.
Looking forward to play again with you :-)
ahh exactly the same with me back then it took me days to get online but its good that u made it here ^^ welcome :))
Yeah, networking isn't really my thing! Good thing is that I play straight from a PS2 so I never disconnected so far, although most of my partners do. Emulator crashing perhaps? ;-(

Return to “Introduction”